🔵 [Nov 01, 2020] Trials of Nature – Guide, Sharing & Discussion!

It’s time for Trials of Nature!

This is the Eighth of the Trials in the 19th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Quest Guide

Credit: Mariamne’s Memento Guides

=> Click Here for the complete 🔵 Trials of Nature Guide – Classes, Bosses, Items & Links

Reset Token Tracking

=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Nature

• Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?

• Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Nature occurred:

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Nature Discussions
9 Likes

cRigard +18 / Evelyn +5 / Gullinbursti +19 / Tiburtus +19 / Lianna +12

Should be simple :grinning:

Edit:
And done. No reset token.
Easy peasy team

4 Likes

4* challenge again!

Going with plan:

A 4/1 stack: Normal Tibs / normal Melendor / Gadeirus / Jack O’Hare / normal Caedmon.

Leaving out costumed Sonya, Triton and Chao as they all represent a weak color vs. one or more bosses.

normally I do 3/2 stacks at the most for quests and the world map, so going 4/1 was a bit of a change for me (I do mono in most raids and in Wars though).

mob stages went by pretty fast! dunno if it was the 4/1 stack… I also had a few lucky cascades that helped out.

Specials and a nice tile cascade murdered Chao, though not before he hit Caedmon. Decided to go for Horghall the slow next, and a Gadeiurs > Tibs > Caed > Jack combo plus a row of Green tiles knocked him out…

leaving only Brienne. she didn’t last long - another round of specials plus tiles finished her off. though that berserker special of hers did nearly kill Caedmon (over 900 damage eek!)

And what makes me also very happy, is being able to click on the “I didn’t use any items!” option in the poll :wink:

Whew, this was a nice change of pace from Trials of Decimation, where the boss slash attacks were like a 9* Titan hitting my emblemed 3*s… (I may be exaggerating for poetic license here please don’t flame me or quote me and argue over minute details, it’s Sunday and I’m so not in the headspace for that).

All emblems in the bank for now while I think. Trainer goes to my shiny new Francine :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Team unchanged. Went through the mobs fairly easy with good boards and combinations. Lost Gandalf a bit too early, so it was tight towards the end. Seshat gave Brienne the final shot. No items used. Druid-emblems for Vela, now +14, ranger emblems stored, Trainer to Lianna now 3/51.

6 Likes

I managed the first two stages with

Berden
Kvasir
Gullinbursti (3*60 - is that how you write it, I have no materials to level him up yet)
Azar
Melia

Was easy enough :slight_smile:

Might try the last stage later!

Good luck to all :four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Team last time

Team this time
4* challenge

Was to excited and started without screen shot, made a gem though lol

Took out the hitters, and it was a piece of cake after that

Emblems will go on Kadilen
Other stuff saved

10 Likes

Same team as before

Trainer goes to Tarlak, emblems saved.

8 Likes

Completed using the same team as previous month …
Melendor, Red Hood, Costume Magni, Tiburtus and Kadilen…
Used one purple banner

2 Likes

I forgot about the 4* challenge… Why didn’t you remind me I’d completed it after I read your post on Discord . Trial was sadly uneventful as I had Seshat, Vela & Kadilen on the team - 4* were there by default with Boldtusk and Mel, but no items used.

I’ll remember for next time… :wink:.

4 Likes

alas I was too late… the next Nature trial will come along sooner than you know @Sarah2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is first time im finishing last stage without using any items :smile:

6 Likes

4* challenge Athena out Triton in also gaderius out bring in the boar!!! Used two time stops I should of took sml green instead as could of used them instead to cleanse horguall. Oh well :woman_shrugging:

Druid in storage ranger Athena trainer bryhild

11 Likes

4* challenge, here we go!! Lots of options for this one. With C Rigs and Tibs, going green/ purple seemed logical. But … all my boards have been lacking purple tiles lately. Also, I did have enough heroes for a green mono. So green mono it was!

Melendor - Caedmon - Buddy - C. LJohn - Jack O’Hare

Except, level 1 and 2 … all I seemed to be getting was yellow tiles! So out goes mono and Gullinbursti to replace Melendor.

Mobs were easy peasy. Entered final board with all heroes maxed well over 2k HP each, specials charged and loads of yellow tiles on the board. Tiles dried up a bit then, and all the bosses piled onto poor Jack bunny. Couldn’t save him but killed the bosses with all other heroes still at boosted max hp. Couple of antidotes used.

Emblems banked. Trainer to Jade.

11 Likes

No items no reset.
Trainer to Gulli #3.
Emblems to Gulli #1.
Rangers to Buddy.

8 Likes

4* challenge by default, as my eligible 5* (lianna, horghall and kadilen) are all still at 1/1. Benched:
C-sonya (cleanse already in rigard, tritons hits harder and weak against green), gadeirus (heal and attackbuff already done by rigard),
Chao and mireweave (weak and no emblems).
Mobs went fine. Lost triton to a buffed slash, just before melendor could heal. Used a few mana and some antidotes against horghall attackdown.

Trainer to finish skittleskull, so I can finish her costume and then finally do caedmon and costume.

9 Likes

4* only challenge
No items used. Glad I went heavy on healers.

My Regular Team:

q

Challenge Team:

Battle:

Result:

11 Likes

4* challenge…

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

All 5* are out, 2nd Tibs (only costume maxed, so he is 4.1 as ranger) and Gullinbursti in…

Other options
2020-11-01_19-53-37

Battle

Nice start at boss stage with boost HP and some of minnion.

Finished without items,… :+1:

Reward

Emblems druid keep for last node Alby, Ranger maybe for Buddy to +8, so that I can use mana lvl 17 (almost there) to make it 9 tiles. Trainer goes to Lianna.

11 Likes

My team this time:

• Noble Rigard +20
  • Tiburtus +c20
  • Vela +10
  • Lianna +5
  • Buddy +19

Compared to last time, Vela is up 3 talents, and Lianna reached max and started getting ranger emblems, so she’s up 5 talents. Really want to strip Chao +17 for Lianna, but I still need Chao on late war teams.

This is not as good as my ranger/paladin crew, but the attack up + def down combo is very helpful. You can crush entire mob waves with it, if used strategically. Was holding everyone charged during the final mob wave, but had trouble finding tiles, so I ended up having to fire Rigard to keep everyone alive, and entered the boss wave without him charged and without his buff active, which isn’t ideal. I did have a green diamond on the board, though.

I focused on Horghall, because I still remember the painful lesson of letting Brienne buff him and then letting him fire. Never again, if I can help it. He fired once, but I reversed it with Rigard, then took him down with Lianna. And that’s pretty much when purple disappeared from the board. It was terrible. But for a few ill-chosen targets by the AI, this could have gone badly. I used 3 axes to counter Brienne’s buff and keep everyone kicking, but Tiburtus spent most of the second half of the fight in critical health. Finally got a cascade to off Chao, then took down Brienne without further incident.

Just short of the needed emblems for Lianna and Vela to gain a talent, so no movement there. Trainer hero to Almur.

5 Likes

My team:

No items used.

The new emblems will go to second Lianna and Caedmon.

8 Likes