#NoTo400gemsPortals -- Stop it before it's too late!

Well, it’s here… and it’s a test for all of us.
Finally, Zynga/SG decided to launch Covenant’s portal for 400 gems.
If we fall for it, this will set a DANGEROUS precedent, where they won’t have any issue launching all the portals of all new events at 400 gems.

Besides - in my opinion - the portal is absolute garbage: They launched a mix of everything… INCLUDING S1 heroes.

It’s time to show them that we won’t fall for their trap.

#NoTo400gemsPortals

89 Likes

I summoned, and the results are a bunch on crappy 3* S1 heroes. I regret of my decision

11 Likes

i am saving my gems.
the cost increase is not justified in any way.

still random and still same chances to get 5*.

no pity counter nor selecting priority hero option from the featured. imagine getting silvaria again :face_in_clouds:

18 Likes

I agree, I’m not using 400 gems in this portal for the same reasons as mentioned :point_up_2:

7 Likes

I can’t even spend 400 gems… I’m in Belgium. Doesn’t change a thing; wasn’t planning on doing (paid) pulls anyway.

6 Likes

You did need to do much to convice me.

Besides the cost the pool of heroes isn’t that great.

Only 2 new heroes, Pengi(already have) and Garnet would be heroes I would try to pull for. Maybe 1 or 2 others I would consider(Hatter). The rest are straight up soul exchange material. The Non-featured list is straight garbage considering the possible heroes out there. Its like they tried to pick a list of the worst old heroes out there and put them all together

Featured: Cleaver, Malin, Mr. Pengi, Caitlín, Garnet, Silvaria

Non-Featured: Isarnia, Khagan, Lianna, Sartana, Vivica, Atomos, Misandra, Poseidon, Fenrir, Lady Loki, Salmon Loki, Alice, Boss Wolf, Captian Kestrel, Guardian Owl, Guardian Chameleon, Guinevere, Red Hood, Sargasso, The Hatter

11 Likes

for me it does not change the danger of excessively evoking. In fact, as the cost increases, people will likely spend less. The absurd thing is the selection of heroes chosen for this portal. I find it, with a few exceptions, embarrassing. As for me, I pass.

10 Likes

If future portals cost this much, then i have a feeling that the season 6 portal will cost the same as the Covenant portal

2 Likes

True, for me one free pułl Ranfeld, feeder, 400 gems? - no thank you, I can count. Now I’m focusing on MT, covenant portal? - what’s that ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I just used my 100 free coin and that’s all I would summon with this portal. I’ve unlinked all my credit cards and transferred all my money to my wife. There is no way SGG is gonna get a penny from me

11 Likes

Super Elemental Portal will also cost 400 gems :frowning:

4 Likes

400 gems for heroes of Season 1.

No thanks.

13 Likes

Yeah, this will be the start of more people not spending money/leaving the game. I’ve slowly phased out spending on this game

9 Likes

Same! I sent a note to SG to check my spending metrics. $0 since February. I was never a big spender, but I always did PoV, and a few $30 buys every month, so probably $100/month, but now and forever until this game ends $0

9 Likes

The main problem is that if people will spend in this portal then SG will make new that will cost 450 gems per pull, next will be 500 etc.

And this portal isn’t even that good. Black friday is cheaper and there are no S1 heroes there.

I’m happy with free coins but I will pull with gems only in 300/350 gems portals.

14 Likes

And even if you buy gems from the Zynga store, you still need to pay more than $30 Just to do a 10x pull now.

3 Likes

I have a better idea Zynga … 1000 gems for 1* heroes.

And for the Soul Exchange 50 5* heroes for Bane (and his costume FREE!!!).

This game never ends and does not matter. Don’t give in to this price gouging garbage. Idk how the people who work here can even look themselves in the mirror. Biggest scam since the pet rock.

5 Likes

Aaaww, I haven’t heard about the pet rock before! I was so intrigued that I searched for it on the internet! Why was it a scam? You basically buy a rock that you can pet, look at, play with and sleep with, right? Do you suggest that people expected something else? :grin:

Though you can get an 8-pull for about $10, which is “reasonable” in the logic of this game. But given that I have the majority of the heroes here, it’s not all that interesting. I guess if the bonus chest were amazing, but trainer heroes aren’t that exciting, especially since I’d pretty certainly get only 1* trainers.

2 Likes