Nothing to see here 🕵

I spot available after the war

Get in touch :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @MuadDib for the awesome poster :innocent:.

5 Likes

We have one spot available if anyone is interested. See OP for details.

Pop in here for a chat
https://line.me/R/ti/g/rm0YeLVT0K’’
Or
Line Collibob

PS: Thanks for the awesome poster @MuadDib

4 Likes

Still one place available

Get in touch if you are interested.

The Incognitos… surprisingly easy to find :grin:

3 Likes

One spot available. Check us out you won’t regret it.

3 Likes

If we all squash up we have room for 1 more :slightly_smiling_face:

Get in touch if you want to see us torture 14* on a daily basis :grin:

https://line.me/R/ti/g/rm0YeLVT0K

3 Likes

I’ve sent you guys a message on LINE. Looking forward to hear back from you.

4 Likes

We have two spaces available for titan bashing game enthusiasts who enjoy the challenge of top 100 wars

Contact us on line:
Colliebob
Dbcep

We look forward to chatting with you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

We have two spots open if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

We still have space for even more awesomeness :grin:

Get in touch if you want to chain 14* and redefine the concept of incognito :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Really?

Please feel free to start your very own alliance recruitment thread.

You can do it.

Yarr!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for the look out ancient one. How’s your health? Hope you are doing fine kind sir. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m doing pretty good old friend ,you know
for an old crusty pirate. :rofl:

At this point I am cancer free and you know me, every day I guess I try to live it to its fullest.

I really do hope everything is going well for you, your family, and your friends.

Yarr !!! :pirate_flag:

7 Likes

That is so nice to hear my fellow pirate friend. I have always loved your high spirited way of living life, and riding through the storms in your awesome motor bike. You are the true definition of a pirate, one who lives with full freedom. Keep being awesome, stay safe and take care. Me and my family have been keeping well too, thank for asking :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A pirate invasion! :scream:

We need assistance… the rum doesn’t drink itself! :grin:

Space available, apply within. Pirate status negotiable, but must be willing to make titans walk the plank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Contact us on line

Colliebob
Or
dbcep

5 Likes

Hello forum friends,

THE INCOGNITOS is still looking for two more friendly, active and teamwork oriented players.

Chaining 14 star titans for more than a year and a full FFA war with no time restrictions for any time zones. From USA to New Zealand, we cover the entire spectrum of world culture. If you meet our requirements (negotiable) join us to find out more about this awesome team.

Contact us on Line app.

Colliebob
Or
dbcep

5 Likes

Sadly we just lost another long term player, who is taking a break from the game :frowning:

We are still an awesome group, enthusiastically chaining 14* and have 3 spots available for fellow enthusiasts.

Get in touch :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

If you meet the criteria in the OP and you’ve been looking for a dependable group of players who will help you be an even better player and work together to slay every titan, you needn’t look any further.

Many players have passed through the gates, and return because it really is a great place to be. They will share a laugh or five, commiserate with you when HA10 spews out the 5th Quintus or when your hard earned gems saved for a ten pull summons just 3* heros, or if RL has got you down.

The Incognitos - where players are valued and become like family. Get in contact to find out more. You’ll thank me I’m sure. :innocent:

5 Likes

Hello friends,

Recently we lost a few long time friends and members after they wanted to retire or take a break from the game. We currently have FOUR SPOTS open for the right person to join us.

Even with 26 members, our titans don’t last more than 11-12 hrs, without flasking. We have been chaining 14 star titans for more than a year and a full FFA war with no time restrictions for any time zones. We cover the entire spectrum of world culture with members from USA, Denmark, Greece, Turkey, India, Indonesia, Brunei & New Zealand. Although we can speak a variety of languages, we communicate in English.

If you meet our requirements (which are negotiable) feel free to find out more about this awesome team. :slight_smile:

Contact us on LINE app: Colliebob or dbcep

6 Likes

The Incognitos was started by a small group of people, who simply wanted to play the game to the best of their ability, along side enthusiastic, respectful people, who wanted the same.

As the name implies, fame and glory was never a goal.

We are still true to the original intent, which launched us into the top 100, where we tend to stay when full. But our focus remains, to simply be a solid group of people who want to play the game to the best of their ability.

If you are a sensible person, with a roster that can handle 14* titans, this is an excellent place to hang out with committed players and enjoy the game.

3 Likes