Nothing to see here 🕵

I will download the “Line” app for communication. It turns out that I will soon leave my alliance and look for a new alliance. I’m a level 75 player with a lot of hero baggage. As soon as I’m on the lookout for a new alliance, I’ll contact you for more details and availability.
Another question) why do you need a player who speaks Russian?

Unfortunately, the “Line” app is not available in the Russian Federation.(

Well…“need”…it just would be nice to figure out the names of war opponents and greetings quicker.

Now I understand. After all, self-respecting alliances always welcome opponents in war. In addition, the Cyrillic alphabet is not so quickly perceived even in writing.

Hello @Nikita1

Thank you very much for your interest in our alliance. Although a large part of our members are from USA, there are also many of us from different parts of the world (I am from India). We always welcome players from any country. But our language of communication is English, because that is what everyone understands uniformly. Unfortunately, we do require the LINE chat app for quick communication and important news/updates. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to contact me:) Yes, I understand that your alliance has its own requirements, which I must respect and I respect. It would be very interesting for me to play in a multinational alliance, in which there is a touch of different cultures. This is incredibly interesting! But, unfortunately, I cannot install the required messenger for communication within your alliance, because it is not available in Russia:(( Anyway, it was nice talking to you all. I’m sorry I won’t be able to join your team.

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear that, wish there was some kind of alternative. I wish you the very best in your search for an international alliance. There are many alliances who uses the Discord app for communication, so that might be something that you can look into. Take care and happy gaming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I joined some basic Russian courses at university several years ago. I can grasp the letters and read some basic words and speak very easy sentences but for anything more I need a translator.

Мена зовут Андрей. :wink:

I’m sorry,too!

I hope to solve this problem and come to you. Don’t get sick and be happy, friends!

1 Like

You have a Russian name:) in any case, it was very interesting to talk to you!

Hi :slight_smile:

If you would like to join us, you need to contact Colliebob on line, who is our contact person, who makes sure that new people are a good match for the alliance. You sound lovely, but it makes sense for new people to understand what will be expected from them, in case it isn’t what they are looking for :slight_smile:

However things turn out, I hope you find the perfect home for you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Actually not…but this would be the closest Russian version.

Need to correct myself…it is a requirement as @ThePirateKing pointed out.

3 Likes

Thanks again for reaching out. I’ve amended the OP to specify English as our main language.

All the best in your E&P journey :innocent:

3 Likes

There’s room atm for just one more. :innocent:

6 Likes

Bumping the ad as we continue to smash every 14* titan and patiently wait for the right person to fill our current vacancy.

If you meet the criteria in the OP, we could be waiting for you. Get in touch :wink:.

4 Likes

We have a major battle brewing :scream:

Some of us love Ninja tower
Some of us hate it passionately!

There is no compromise, it will be pistols at dawn.

Both sides need reinforcements :wink:

P.S. bring supplies :grin:

5 Likes

We’re full atm, but feel free to get in touch if you’d be interested in the not to distant future, or would like to know more - waiting list active.

4 Likes

We may have a spot available for the right player :slightly_smiling_face:
Get in touch if you are an enthusiastic and experienced player, ready to find a great home :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I see your ad again! And I am glad that you are constantly updating your composition for strengthening. I am still searching for my alliance) And I wish you to find a good player on a permanent basis!

5 Likes