Nothing to see here đŸ•”

Bumping to the top.

So this happened, after our last war.

5 Likes

Well, we keep bumping into the top 100 every now and then. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Here at The Incognitos we have no requirements for certain heroes, because you don’t need to be P2W to be successful. We do suggest you have Aife, because we all know Aife is OP.

7 Likes

We won our last war which was a nail biter. Then this happened

7 Likes

Woo hoo, top 50. :star_struck:

5 Likes

If you are ever interested in joining a competitive alliance with no pressure and really great people, come and hang out with us. Our waitlist is always open. We are always on the lookout for friendly and teamwork oriented players with a passion for killing 14 star titans. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are you looking for a top 100 Alliance?

Do you want to do it while not taking things SO seriously?

Do you keep weird hours where you can converse from people from Alabama all the way to New Zealand, and lots of places in between?

If you answered yes to all three, scroll up to the op and see if you meet qualifications, and then reach out to one of the recruiters listed!

While we don’t CURRENTLY have an open spot, our waiting list is growing. So get a foot in the door now!

5 Likes

The New Zealanders are definitely worth staying up for lol.

Couple of the Europeans are a little weird (don’t ask me who the other one is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Want to be in charge of your own teams and how you use them?

Wanna use them to smash 14* titans and do your darndest in wars without setting an alarm? (Good rng an advantage but not a strict requirement)

Get in touch :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

If you are interested in joining a top 100 international alliance with no pressure and great people, this might just be your lucky day. We have a rare spot open, and looking for a friendly and teamwork oriented player. Please check here for more details. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We have ONE SPOT open. Feel free to reach out to us if interested. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello dear forum members, we are a top 100 international alliance with no pressure and great people. We have a rare spot open, and looking for a friendly and teamwork oriented player. Please contact us in LINE if you are interested. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Contact LINE IDs: whenwecollide / sarah2_nz / the_pirate_king

6 Likes

Pull up a chair and let me tell you a story.

It was an epic war (our latest one) The battle field was terrifying! (27! Tellys all emblemed and trooped up to the eyeballs)
This timid warrior thought
 well we aren’t gonna win this one! :scream: (don’t tell anyone my traitorous thoughts! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
Some of us fainted on the battle field. Jokes and group hugs abounded. And we fought to the last, like we always do, regardless.

The end times began, it was close, really close. Nails were chewed and breaths were held.

And we won! (Like we often do, but not like this!)

FYI Last 3/4 of every war are FFA (free for all) We trust you to play smart and do your best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We laugh in the face of adversity and devastating rng. And we play like a team.

Need advice, help or simply a pick me up. Just ask :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Why only read about the story when you can be a part of it! :grin:

We still have one spot open for a brave soul willing to take up the fight against 14 star titans and Telluria tanks. :crossed_swords: :fire:

4 Likes

Wednesday means war, but Thursday might mean you want to find a new home!

If killing 14* Titans, battling top 100 Alliances, and eating delicious food (assuming you make delicious food) is what you’re after, we can provide some of that (again, food is at your own discretion)!

In all seriousness, if you are tired of the same old and want a less stressful way to play in the top 100, the Incognitos is your place. Just contact WhenWeCollide or Sarah2_nz for more information!

3 Likes

Gee, if I wasn’t already a leader at Beacons I would be very tempted to put my hand up :slight_smile:

Maybe another time

If the game is still alive by then lol!

6 Likes

Same here. If I weren’t leading an alliance already, I would have pinged you guys long time ago. (I just can’t leave my alliance members hanging).

I was this :pinching_hand: close to contacting you guys multiple times over the past one month or so. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

There are a few retired leaders in our ranks. One of the reasons we appreciate that organised shouldn’t mean stressed lol.

We want independent minded people who appreciate simple rules and team work, but don’t want to be nagged about every single detail.

Nagging is really hard work! We look forward to ignoring you :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s good to know.
Resonates well with @ThePirateKing’s avatar pic too! :smile:

Cheers!!

3 Likes

@CaptainjaKCsparrow @FrenziedEye our general chat in line has quite a few good peeps who aren’t in the alliance for a variety of reasons. Get in touch if you just want to hang out when your bored :grin:

General is mostly waffle, but if you want more in depth we have spaces for that too :slightly_smiling_face:

Only shrine you can’t enter without joining the alliance is the boring bit, where we put up simple info on the current state of the war and titan. (Some people like to ignore chatter lol)

4 Likes

Thanks for dropping by @FrenziedEye and @CaptainjaKCsparrow. Of course, we will never want anyone to abandon their friends. As a teamwork oriented alliance, we understand and value camaraderie above everything else. And as @DBC already pointed out, most of our core members were ex leaders/co-leaders of other alliances. So if the time ever comes, you guys are more than welcome to join us. For now, all the best with your respective alliances and happy gaming. :slight_smile:

5 Likes