[Notes] 50%=3*, 50%=2*, Recruit Training Advanced general ( rainbow)/ Dark/ Holy/ Ice/ Nature/ Fire odds and requirements or RT10, RT14- RT18

Subject
[Notes] Recruit Training Advanced general ( rainbow)/ Dark/ Holy/ Ice/ Nature/ Fire or RT10, RT14- RT18

50%= 3*
50%= 2*

105k food, 25 recruits, 1d

Training manual only = Fire, Nature, Holy
Rugged clothes only = Ice, Dark
Rugged clothes + Training manual= general ( rainbow)

Notes

Click for notes

Data

A very good friend of mine:

Advanced fire
3*= 63
2*= 62
= 125 total

Gryphonkit, my wife, reports similar results from RT14- RT19 but did not rigorously record her results.

RNG seed

Rumor from Beta says the summons RNG seed changes somewhere between 20 minutes and 2 hours. So if the RNG seed has not changed, Advanced general ( rainbow)/ Dark/ Holy/ Ice/ Nature/ Fire produce the exact same number of 3* and 2* heroes.

Which makes sense that all six would use the same odds.

FIN

4 Likes

Finally… I have been wondering if advanced training give 1* as I never got one. @BarryWuzHere

1 Like

Thank you for reporting the results!

I had made much more pessimistic assumptions about this mode and expected it to be horribly useless.

My new conclusion is that they are mostly useless, but players who want to have a food bank and don’t want any new 4* or 5* heroes from TC20 can use these modes and they have minor advantages over TC12, although they do still waste slightly more food/day and recruits/day…which to my mind is the primary measure of food bank quality.

1 Like