Let's unite to say no to the nerfs and modifications that SG intends to implement in the misleading v58 that will destroy Furdinand, Guardian Gazelle and other heroes

I’m sorry, I can only see this one way - they are hurting the heroes that allow players like me to remain competitive. The only one I’m really ripped about is Rhys.

I have at the minimum, 185/190 maxed 5* heroes. Most are outdated. The ones I can still use in top alliance wars are being ripped apart while the newest heroes receive buffs… They have basically opened the exit door for me with this because I refuse to spend when the odds are so damn high stacked against me. I can spend a few grand to possibly land just one new hero. I cannot justify this type of spending anymore. Ever. So I’m being forced out.

In all seriousness. I honestly don’t know why I’m sounding off anymore when I should just “be done and gone”

1 Like

I don’t know your situation, but I would offer up that I have enjoyed sharing the forum with you. I’m personally going to wait and see what happens before I make my decision. But if your gut is telling you that even if the update is changed (based on what many are asking for) it’s time for you to move on…well, I’d listen. Life is short and there are many wonders to behold.

That said, if you stick around I’ll share my world* famous lemon blueberry pancake recipe. :grin: :wink:

*- my world :rofl:

5 Likes

Furdinand has been in the game for quite some time, many of us have spent thousands of money to summon him. The changes that SG will implement will captivate Furdinand. Worst of all, SG is making these changes after releasing the second limit break, with many of us breaking Furdinand’s second limit break for this hero’s abilities. We have to be reimbursed either for the money and time spent if the changes are actually implemented in Furdinand.
SG disrespects its players, it only thinks about profit. We need to unite and not spend more on this game so that they realize the mistake they made. Without the players, SG is nothing.
I suggest negating the game in Play Stores highlighting the disrespect for players.
OBS: these new changes keep the owner division between the players, but removing it reflects does not change the fact that SG is changing Furdnand’s proposal.
We would express our dissatisfaction with any change in Furdinand that alters its proposal. All specials need to be kept, if there is to be a nerf that is in decreasing the turn, but never in completely removing a special ability from Furdinand.
I KNOW THAT IF WE ALL UNITE TOGETHER WE CAN BE HEARD AND KEEP OUR FURDNAND AS IT WAS RELEASED!

3 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus @PlayForFun

Mergey McMerge?

2 Likes

Chopping skills more than nerfing , make hero completely different grade as compensate should be : a token to pick any hero and all mats include lb1&2 :hear_no_evil:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/on-the-upcoming-big-balance-update-aether-reset-tokens/318482

More bad news for Furdinand.
They left Damage Sharing, but now they have removed Reflect. Cleansing has also remained removed.

There needs to be more protests about this Furdinand nerf.

3 Likes

Olá a todos. Conseguimos algum avanço mas precisamos continuar a reclamar para sermos ouvidos!!!Preformatted text
OBS: these new changes presented by the SG, in the balance, in which it informs that it will maintain the division of the damage between the allies and an attack buff of 30, is still unacceptable. When we spent money, and in my case a lot, to get Furdinand I did it because of the skills: Purge status evils, all allies gain +63% defense, All allies share damage and all allies reflect evils status.
Any change in these skills is to change the character’s proposal and generates damage to everyone who spent thousands of money to summon the hero, level up and make the two limits breaks
We would like to express our dissatisfaction with any changes to Furdinand that alter its original proposal. All specials need to be kept in case there is a nerf that is on the turn decrease but never the full removal of a Furdinand special ability.
There is no logic to this balancing because SG continues to release new heroes with a lot of OP.
I KNOW THAT IF WE ALL UNITE TOGETHER WE CAN BE HEARD AND MAINTAIN OUR STRENGTH AS IT RELEASED!

4 Likes

Ainda com estás mudandas é inaceitavel tirarem as habilidade do Furdinand. Furdinand has been in the game for quite some time, many of us have spent thousands of money to summon him. The changes that SG will implement will captivate Furdinand. Worst of all, SG is making these changes after releasing the second limit break, with many of us breaking Furdinand’s second limit break for this hero’s abilities. We have to be reimbursed either for the money and time spent if the changes are actually implemented in Furdinand.
SG disrespects its players, it only thinks about profit. We need to unite and not spend more on this game so that they realize the mistake they made. Without the players, SG is nothing.
I suggest negating the game in Play Stores highlighting the disrespect for players.

3 Likes

Dude, you already have a thread for this. Stop creating new threads and repeating the same thing over and over.

@Dudeious.Maximus @PlayForFun merge please.

3 Likes

But it is necessary for us to be able to add the maximum number of players who are against the changes in Furdinand!

1 Like

Again…stop creating new threads that are only creating more work for moderators. You already have an open thread. You don’t need more than one. So whatever you want to add about Furdinand add it to the thread you have already opened. It’s not that difficult to understand.

1 Like

Es una vergüenza lo que está pasando con estos héroes, lo que nos están haciendo los de empires. He gastado mucho tiempo y dinero en este juego pero si siguen en esta linea los desarrolladores creo que dejaré el juego y mis reseñas en el play store serán lo peor de lo peor, llevo tres años jugando y esto se esta convirtiendo en una máquina tragaperras. Me gustaba mucho el juego pero estoy muy decepcionada.

2 Likes

Estos cambios en los héroes, son definitivos?? No hay forma de que cambien de parecer???

1 Like

Moge tylko się podpisać nie zmienia się zasad e czasie meczu tak Ostatecznie można osłabić ale nie zmieniać umiejętności spec,to po co grać i robić bohaterów jak potem je zmieniają

2 Likes

Proponuje zrobić ferdkowi maske i nowe propozycje dać masce .A jego zmniejszyć obrone z 63=50 jak coś więcej zrobią to popsują gre pozdrawiam

1 Like

This crap has to stop. Reflection is the main reason I use Ferdinand. Totally unfair and unreasonable. This is a a different hero now. Not the one I went after. Talk about bait and switch. :triumph: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I’m sure there will be different iterations through the testing till they find the one that they think best suits. They will probably mix and match different removals and different values. Until the actual final change is announced there doesn’t seem any point getting too worked up. Relax, your cardiologist will appreciate it…

3 Likes

Your Furdinand still reflects, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

They didn’t remove the reflection portion of his special during the first couple of announcements.

Edit: @Vandermar1979 thank you for that. I missed it. I thought they just added the shared damage aspect for it. But again, this is still in early iterations.

1 Like

@Dyna49 you’re welcome. And agreed, it’s still too early to know what the end result will be

1 Like