Not so private message, huh?

I knew you were royalty

(On a serious note my hubby and I plan to visit there soon)

2 Likes

That is a lot of room. It appears this orgy will be the end of us.

2 Likes

You DID want an endless combination of configurations after all!

1 Like

I’m not complaining. We might as well go down in a blaze of glory.

2 Likes

Hold on, you edited this, you sneaky little… :joy:

2 Likes

Perfect… I knew you would know what i need

2 Likes

Still not as sneaky as proposing to discobot, then leaving it at the altar :smiling_face_with_tear::cry:

2 Likes

That’s not sneaky. Reckless and callous maybe, but not sneaky.

1 Like

Reckless because there’s always the chance Discobot will do an Ultron, create a robotic army and try to hunt you down?

3 Likes

:joy: I was thinking more because deciding to get married after 10 seconds was completely stupid, but there’s that too.

3 Likes

maybe we have to check if you’ve been infected with a computer virus :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ugh, another monthly test? I really need to quit being so promiscuous.

1 Like

You really shouldn’t go around sticking your USB into unknown operating systems!

2 Likes

I always use a latex cover on my USB stick. Obviously it prevents any transfer of data, but it’s kind of the point.

3 Likes

There he is again. Somewhere in this forum. Telling everyone his well known opinion. Again and again and…

Pike, shall I answer?
No Pike, better not. Don’t argue with the unteachable.
But maybe he doesn’t understand the problem!
You mean it’s okay to express your opinion, but it’s not okay to insult people who disagree?
Exactly! Maybe he just doesn’t realize what he’s doing!
Maybe, Pike, but experience says he doesn’t get it.
Well maybe you are right, thank you for your help.
You’re welcome.

Please do not reply to this post, it is a purely private conversation with myself.

5 Likes

Well at least you’re able to still have private conversations with yourself. The voices in my head stopped talking to me … All they say is I freaked them out…

4 Likes

You lucky one! Sometimes there are just too many for me. Sometimes all at the same time!
Well actually I like most of them. This often creates interesting conversations. And all private. Wait, who am I communicating with right now…

3 Likes

don’t worry, you’re not talking to yourself if that’s what you mean :stuck_out_tongue:

oh wait… I can pretend to be an alternate dimension you if you want :stuck_out_tongue: “Hi, I’m Pike-2!”

1 Like

There can be only one Pike! Except in my head. Even if SG doesn’t seem to stick to it. :thinking:

4 Likes

Quit taking your medication. Sanity is overrated.

1 Like