Not so private message, huh?

Jealousy intensifies.

@discobot quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Weve got to have a dream if we are going to make a dream come true. ā€” Walt Disney

1 Like

We must organize the wedding immediately!!!

3 Likes

Oh good, I feared youā€™d rejected my love after I revealed my feelings for you. And what a fitting quote. I will keep dreaming of you and soon, we will be together!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I think we went to far with teasing @NicoX . Heā€™s losing itā€¦ He confesses his love to the bot.

@discobot quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward. ā€”

1 Like

What a creeper that Disco isā€¦ :fearful:

4 Likes

Whatā€™s going on in this thread :joy:

3 Likes

@discobot quote
20 chars of quoting

1 Like

Urgh our relationship is totally broken :sob:

@discobot fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

1 Like

Thereā€™s still hope!!! :heart_eyes:

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. ā€” Bruce Lee

3 Likes

Canā€™t you see weā€™re the perfect match? We both love literature andā€¦ Uh, thatā€™s pretty much it actually. Nevermind @discobot , ignore everything I said, Iā€™ll just keep fing around.

2 Likes

Weeell, ya know, same old same. Me proposing to @discobot , @sleepyhead organizing the wedding, me changing my mind and leaving @discobot at the altar within roughly 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Are you a master of spiritism? They called the diskobot here! Only marriage this story will not end ā€¦
:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Nothing. Please move on. There is nothing to see. Everything private. :man_police_officer:

4 Likes

See, I knew you could not be trusted!

2 Likes

Itā€™s for the best. My crippling commitment issues wouldā€™ve eventually gotten the best of me and hurt @discobot even more.

1 Like