Not receiving Backpacks n Swords

Today while farming I showed 6 swords In my 5 loot ticket pull on last level, but I didn’t actually get them. Then after that I received a backpack in providence 8 n dint actually receive that either. Something is wrong!

Happened again later in the day using 5 loot tickets on highest level. Didn’t give me my 5 swords…

I don’t think backpacks and sword show up as that +1/+2/+3 stuff. The only way to know is to look at the actually number of backpacks and swords then check again after you farm to see if the number increases. Like from x10 to x11 and so on.

The notification on new items doesn’t work sometimes. It happened to me a few times, after farming I got some swords but there wasn’t any “+” notification in the inventory. The swords were added though.

Been playing since Hel was HOTM guys. I farm from time I get up till I go to bed. Trust me I didn’t get my items today. It was a glitch n better not happen again. This was a post to hopefully get an E&P rep to take note of. Thanks for you interest though. RaZor

The notification is only for 3* and 4* items (so it wouldn’t cause too much spam). For heroes, it is shown for all.

3 Likes

Wow, for some reason I was SURE it was for everything. Thank you for clarification :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have hardly been able to get swords and back packs, when farming even if it shows up as one of the item loots, in the end It doesnt show up as an item won… I stuck leveling heroes due to lack of swords and backpacks. I go through the different stages and only see a sword or backpack every once in a while…is there some trick to getting them?

@Zeebraz I still have success with this:

Farm the heck out of Season One 8.7! The recruits are the key here and you get 8–10 for each 3 world energies (cheap)! You don’t get this anywhere else on average for the cost. It also gives you a fair return on swords & backpacks as well other items. Next time you have your W.E. replenished, use it all here and at the end take an inventory…

RaZ.

5 Likes

Thanks so much, it made a big difference!

1 Like

Cookie Settings