Not getting my troops

Just acquired a purple reanimated fighters troop and when I went to level up my 4* troops it wasn’t there. This has happened several times. I think there may be some sort of glitch. Anyone else having this issue?

Does your Recent Activity Log show that you got the troop?

2 Likes

I got it through a summon and immediately went to level up my 4* but it wasn’t there. Where do I check my activity log. Sorry…I’m still relatively new.

It’s under the Support tab in-game. You have to touch the book at the bottom of the screen to switch the menu. Then select the gear, then go to the Support tab.

1 Like

DId a daily summons and the troops that I won did not appear in my stock.

Yes it does show that I gained the troops but it never showed up where I level up.

Which star level of Reaninated Fighter did the log say you got? And how many Reanimated Fighters of that star level were in your Barracs before and then after the summoning?

2 Likes

3* is what I got and I only had my 2 4* s before because I feed those everything lesser.

Sounds like you should open a Support ticket then, so Small Giant can take a look at your account and see what’s going on.

Here’s how to do that:

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

Sure thing. Let me know if you have any trouble opening the ticket and I’ll do what I can to help.

1 Like

Will do. Thanks again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.