Not a new topic but need some clarity please

Eventually, when l get the 4 star ascension materials that l need to ascend my three 4 star heroes (2 fine gloves, 1 sturdy shield, 3 traps, and 1 orb of magic), I’ll do my happy dance.

Nonetheless, one of my 4 stars is in the monk class. Prior to that, l used emblems in the talent grid for two of my 3 star monk heroes. Here’s the scenario and question:

What happens when l reset the two 3 stars in order to apply the monk emblems (eventually after final ascension) to my 4 star monk class hero? Do l lose any emblems? Does it cost money (iron/food)?

I had a reset token that l used a while ago when l didn’t really know what l was doing.

Any feedback or insight would be greatly appreciated. I’ll leave the pure frustration of not getting ascension materials for another day. I just got one pair of fine gloves by completing a quest (Furlom Pass(?)), but still need hero more pair.

if you use a reset token

you get 100% emblems returned from that hero

and some food and iron you used

if you use gems

you lose 5% of the emblems and get no food or iron returned

3 Likes

Reset tokens are ideal for this situation, if you have any. Otherwise, you are going to lose at least some of your originally invested materials.

Which is why I usually try to tell newer players to be careful about which heroes they put emblems on.

Not that it’s a terrible idea to emblem 3* heroes too. That can come in handy for rare level events and 3* raid tournaments. But personally, I try to save most of my emblems for the 4s and 5s that I’m likely to use most often.

2 Likes

Much appreciated. Your response is very helpful.

1 Like