-Not a game bug- Forum bug?

Past few days i had much problems attached emotes on posts. Whenever i tried from my mobile phone it freeze on the emotes and can’t keep going on the post.

Now i can attached again emotes, but i miss the “attached pictures” button (like screenshots) on my menu.

Is it only me?

I have not had any problems with the interface lately. What platform (iOS, Android) and browser are you using?

1 Like

Android (Samsung), original browser.

I had the same emoji issue last week, and also use Android. :thinking:

I always leave the forum open and just minimize the browser when not in use. I’m pretty sure that’s why I have odd stuff occasionally. Each time I resolve by closing my browser completely, then opening again.

Tried too to close and restart, but still not screenshot button for me.

Do you have that button in your own menu now?

I’ve been having this issue for a few days, but it seems to be working today. :cold_sweat:

Ok, I just switched over and tried the Samsung original browser, and this is what it shows for me:

Does your screen look different than these when you try to make a post?

1 Like

Good job you notice, it is changed!
Before it was togheter with all the others buttons!

Thank you! (Small giant… can’t you notify us next time?!)

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I’m glad that helped! :slightly_smiling_face:

Discourse (the forum software) is actually a third-party product, so I suspect that version updates sometimes move things around or change things in ways which SG may not be aware of to warn us.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings