NORTH OF THE LORDS - fun, friendly, and active

Hey Disposable, thank you for reaching out! :smiley: I still need one more week of break, I’ll gladly reapply once the week is over.
Best of luck to everyone, looking forward to seeing you again!

1 Like

You got it, thanks for the reply. We’ll probably have to bring someone in during the meantime but there always seems to be somebody on the move or falling behind. Feel free to hit me up here when you’re ready and I’ll know more about what the current shuffle is, if a kick is upcoming, etc. Glad you’re getting some R&R, talk to you soon & take care :+1:

1 Like

We decided we’d rather save the spot for you, feel free to just come ring the doorbell whenever you’re ready :wink:

See you soon, looking forward to it :+1: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Welcome back @anon73591153 , let the conquering continue! :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

We don’t have openings very often & they can fill up quickly when we do, so remember to follow this thread for automatic updates on new team openings:

• Look for the blue bell icon at the bottom of the thread
  • Click & select “Watching” from the options
  • That’s it! You’ll now be automatically notified through the Forum messaging of any new openings as soon as they’re posted

If you’d like to be added to our waiting list, please leave a note in this thread & you’ll be next on the list with priority above any open recruiting we might do :sunglasses: :+1:

Watching

This will put you first in line whenever an opening pops up :wink:

(note: You can always change your notification preferences back with the same blue bell icon)

1 Like

One current opening: JUMP ABOARD BEFORE THE NEXT WAR!

1 Like

Hey y’all,

You’ve already been matched for war, but you’re feeling a little meh about your alliance. Well, use those flags, and then come check us out! We have TWO rare spots open (looks like 3, but the other one is accounted for… so a perfect fit for you and a friend!) We are about to fill our war chest, so when you join us on Wednesday, you’ll be starting fresh with us and can get that 100% participation war chest loot bonus.

You can learn more about us above but we kill 10-11* titans (all rares will die), get pretty excited about wars - but we won’t tell you who to hit or when to be on, and collectively curse the RNGods. If you want to know more, feel free to ask.

2 Likes

Looks like we’re full up for now - that was quick. But if we’re interesting to you, feel free to let us know and we’ll contact you when there’s another opening. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I’m surprised to be back recruiting so quickly - accidentally installed a revolving door! We have two spots open for you and your bestie (or your alt account, if it’s just you…).

We just finished a war chest and we’re ready to start that next one. Perfect time for you to come check us out.

We are currently fighting 11* titans (all rares will die), handle our war business, and are otherwise pretty relaxed. No outside apps required.

1 Like

I think the revolving door was just a springtime feature for our alliance. Allow the spring breeze to come in!

We’ve been steady for quite some time now with infrequent comings and goings.

Great to be in an alliance of veteran players who like to war and slay Titans but without lots of rules and restrictions so everyone can play the game in a way they enjoy!

1 Like

The Lords are looking for another seasoned member. We war, kill all 11* and Rare titans, and have civilized and fun chats via in-game and our subreddit.

Interested? Hit us up!

1 Like

Thank you for the invitation! I’m just been in an alliance for 6 Months and I’m completely satisfied (score approximately 315000)! I will have you in my mind

1 Like

We’re full again but next time we have a spot open, I’ll tag you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our newest player didn’t use their war flags so we have one spot open!

We’ve changed our name to 1285+ Bees but we’re still the same great alliance that is casual but accountable. Full of veteran players who play well together and chat well together. Come join us!

A visiting player just left so we have one opening!

We’re at 29/30 now, is this last spot for you?

We’re veteran players and many of us have been together over 2 years now. The whole alliance is 4500 - 5000 and we take down all 11* Titans. We have rules around flag usage that are enforced (war and Titan). We don’t utilize Line or Discord, although some of us have it.

We are Free For All for wars. We use blue tanks except for Rush Wars (everyone just goes with their strongest team and tanks for those!).

Our group is active in the game and in chat. If you’re interested, come check us out today before that spot gets filled!

1285+ Bees is the alliance name (We’ve changed our name since this recruiting post was started!).

North of the Lords (now named 1285 + Bees) is looking for 2-4 players. We’re currently taking down 11* titans and have continued our free-for-all war style (now with green tanks) except for Rush Wars where you can use your meanest jerk in your lineup at tank.

We’re a laid-back, international group of adults who chat about the game and a little about life.

Come check us out!

Still looking for a few players to fill out our roster!

Be cool, be active, use your flags…nuff said.