⭐️ North Alliances recruiting. Top alliance family, having all level alliances. Check the stars in game and the latest post here

Join an active/dedicated group working towards the top 200

4300+ AW Defense

12* (Occasionally 13*) Titans with 110K weekly average

Opportunity for growth/movement into one of the Family’s Top 100 Alliances

:star: WARDEN OF THE NORTH :star:

Line Required @fnk111

2 Likes

Not recommended. Favoritism is a problem. One person can do something in an alliance and then someone comes right after to do the same thing and the person following after gets called out in chat while first person is blameless. Leader’s word is law and no apologies are ever issued by leadership.

I am sorry that this was your perception of our Alliance family. Even in King of the North we did have some trouble a long time ago where long time players would forget to congratulate newer players on Leveling or for a great titan/war hit. We did lose some good players due to that and they were kind enough to share that feedback with us when they left.

We rapidly stepped up to change that situation in our Alliance. I do hope that you found a place more suitable to your liking and thank you for providing feedback so we can continue to improve.

I reported this to leadership after the event. This should not be news to you.

I believe that @Otto0000 is not a part of the leadership in the alliance you was in, some months ago. I appreciate feedback from members, from all our 10 Alliances, to evaluate how we can do better.
All leaderships are independent and all our Alliances are having different policies, requirements and goals.
I am sorry that you had a bad experience in game chat. It doesn’t seem fair to blame all our alliance family for that.
I hope you found an alliance being a better fit for you @UndercoverOil10

Not being able to transfer to another alliance in the family is an all alliance problem. I gave a screen shot of my issue to a major leader who basically said not his problem. A transfer request was ignored by another leader who has since left Winterfell. When I was there turnover was huge in the alliances. Seemed like after every war mass excuses occurred in every alliance but the vacation one.

We have an opening for a strong player in our leaderboard alliance KOTN Peace Warriors.
Requirements min. 20 maxed 5* heroes, 4400 TP.
Contact on Line: mafia princess 404 or beezzerpw

3 Likes

5 Likes

We’ve warred kotn and wotn, solid groups, respectable and fun

We need rematches with both

Great thing you guys got goin julia

9 Likes

Thanks @Rigs :blush: We are looking forward to a rematch

7 Likes

Some history of our alliance family:
KING OF THE NORTH was created in August 2016.
We have later grown to be a large family of 10 Alliances having a great community in shared Line groups for game and off- topic chat, advices, strategies and co- work between leaderships.
Some of our Alliances are offsprings from original Alliances in the family and others being longtime individual Alliances that have chosen to join the family or merge in with us to be a part of our family community.
We have alliances for most levels of activity and requirements, ranging from 8* - 14* titans and from relaxed to top 10 competitive playing, usually having 4 Alliances on the leaderboard.
All alliances have independent leaderships, policies and strategies.
What we share is a drama-free, fun, helpful and respectful community and a dedication to help all members grow and have fun playing , where ever they are in life or game.
Some Alliances had recent name changes, but we stay the same!

9 Likes

Well, we are definitely new here but I and my alliance are really really thrilled to be a part of this family. We have so much support and a lot to gain. Here is to a long happy relationship. And a rise to a better us.

7 Likes

I will recommend reaching out for @Brindianella if looking for a Merge. She and some great active players joined us recently, now building up a great midlevel team, being active and competitive in Wildings of the North

1 Like

@UndercoverOil10 it is a shame to hear that you had a bad experience in our family but I am deeply offended by your chosen approach to addressing your opinions about this amazing family (regardless on whether it is one or the whole family) - I will not stand by and remain silent.

Granted some of our family alliances had a few kinks that needed to be ironed out when growing to become better, but can you say for certain that this doesn’t happen in other alliances?

I was part of the leadership team in one of the family (not the one you were in, I was there only briefly) but was very involved with helping the others grow strong, and we do try our absolute best to treat everyone fairly and resolve issues professionally. We collect titan and war data and do keep a close eye on performance, and help guide members behind the scenes to grow and become better.

But we are human and we do make mistakes from time to time, and we do learn and improve from our mistakes.

In saying that, allow me to impart you a piece of feedback. Kindly be reminded that this is a public forum and the manner in which you have chosen to address this is a reflection on you as a member/player. We appreciate your feedback, but one comment would have been enough - we are all grown ups so let’s try to be professionals.

Remember as well that there is always two sides to every story, and you just never know who might be reading your comments, and have a different opinion of what you have written.

Thank you again for being part of our family and for leaving us this valuable feedback. We wish you nothing but the best with your next alliance - hope it is the perfect fit for you.

5 Likes

I was waiting over a year to get my spot, I was to weak to get my place, at the same time I was growing but I was PATIENCE, and finally get my reward, played recently for most of top 30 alliences, can say now that Julia and Rest of Northern Family is the best place to be, worth to wait

5 Likes

U r joking right ? If not I think U don’t know what U talking about

3 Likes

Lol matched with WoTN again

Last war came down to a 5 point difference

Should be another good one @Papca !

7 Likes

Good Luck to both of U

2 Likes

Wildlings of the North previously known as the Dik Diks and Lil Antelope seeks a small merge or one by one build. We are killing 10 stars routinely with 18. We are here to stay.

4 Likes

Good luck and have fun @Rigs
Go get them Wolves :smile:

4 Likes