šŸ“Æ Norns ā€“ Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Holy/Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

@Guvnor

So her tile dmg is good, great or mediocre?

I think sheā€™ll be very good in challenge events and on the map. She will hit a lot harder than onatel since she has a much higher attack stat

2 Likes

Mine is at 3^30 and Iā€™m throwing everything at her. Iā€™m really keen to test her properly

3 Likes

please share a vid of Ursena Reflect if you care to through her under the bus for the sake of learning lol

For you, sir, I would throw myself under a bus :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

lolā€¦Iā€™ve been trying two days to match up against a Norns, but she either is not power level material or not main Defense material

If, as we suppose, her colour change shenanigans donā€™t apply to defensive slash attacks, then sheā€™s certainly not Def material

2 Likes

Sheā€™s just average.
Average mana.
Average special.
Average stats.

1 Like

Just trying to get a sense of how much of a threat she is to Yurpleā€¦asking for a friend :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe 5 or 6 weirdoes will make her +20 just to scare your yurple.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Same 6 that max Grimble and made him Tank?

2 Likes

Didnā€™t know that you already knew them. :wink:

2 Likes

Her attack stat is 770 which is pretty high.

Not the best but definitely amongst the ā€œhighā€ level of tile damage.

Iā€™ll double check my sheet when Iā€™m near a computer again.

I wish she wasnā€™t yellow (or purple). Her special would be more interesting in the blue-green-red triad.

In regards to defense only, yes slash makes it seem meaningless, howeverā€¦ Can her skill not be considered a hybrid defense buff? Regardless of color spectrumā€¦

:point_up_2: What Is Elemental Damage? - A Guide to Elements

Soā€¦ if you have a rainbow defense team with Norns and she fires her skill: Someone on your crew just went from taking double tile damage to half tile damage.
And since she hits 2-3 enemyā€¦ depending on the enemies attack (3-2 / 2-2-1), potentially multiple allies receive protection from strong tile damage.

I agree thatā€™s not the best defense skill ever butā€¦ itā€™s better than Margaret! :laughing:

2 Likes

You can play against her in S3 6-4 or 6-10, if you want to test her mechanics against Ursenaā€™s reflect.

2 Likes

I fought her in the missions and waiting for her to finally tag Kuchen was a pain. My dark tiles fired after her special still showed as strong?

Thatā€™s interestingā€¦ so she could change strong tiles attacking to weakā€¦

Iā€™ll see if that plays out

1 Like

Yesā€¦ She changes opponents color meaning opponent in this case kunchen will be weak to yellow AND PURPLEā€¦
If ursena reflect is active the debuff applies to herself so Norns will became weak against purple and yellowā€¦
She wonā€™t give extra defense or just change enemy color like Chameleonā€¦ Her changing hallow 2 strong colours against her targets

I tested it and it only affects the enemies defenceā€¦

On these screenshots, you can see Rigards attacks are ā€˜strongā€™ both with and without the effect

1 Like