📯 Norns – Season 3 Hero – 5* Holy/Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I don’t see any other good use than in a no-dark tournament.

You’re asking the guy who has a maxxed Gobbler, agwe, horghall, Elkanen and also has Obakan in the queue.

I’ve got all the s.1 yellow 5* maxxed and have 6 darts spare.

So yes, I’ll max her and I’m really looking forward to it :smile:

8 Likes

I just got norns out of a single pull, i wonder why this game always gives me underpowered 5 stars to troll me

2 Likes

Ohh she’s actually past, present, and future

5 Likes

I think given time she’ll come to be seen as decent…

It’s just not immediately obvious where the potential lies.
I think it’s in rainbow teams more than anything, although yellow/purple 3-2 could be pretty mean too.

Depends what your other options are, but I wouldn’t write her off just yet… See what 3.70 looks and plays like first :+1:

2 Likes

Imagine a defense team

(Alby/MN) - Norns - GM - Kingstone - Marjana

I think it works good…taking into account people use colour stacked teams.

With Norns attack team wont have stack adventages and will be weaker IMO.

1 Like

I like the artwork. That’s all :blush:

I’m not complaining:

11 Likes

Has anyone posted her graphic yet?

is Norns bugged?

just used on 8-7 as part of farm team for some testing to see how she plays out and fired her special on green bosses and when hitting with the blue tiles in one line only the first hit was strong the next two remained weak

that’s not how her special is described it doesn’t say chance of hitting strong…

much disappoint

Could you post some screenshots?

Or better a video?

1 Like

ok will try - in theory there should be no more weak hits when using her right?

I notice the bug u mentioned occured after getting a critical hit

i think you’re right

Status Effects guide updated with Norns Twist of Fate effect:

Note that this only applies against elemental damage.

Please see this guide for what is considered elemental damage:

I think Norns was specifically created to work against centers like the ones described above :thinking:

When I tested her in beta I didn’t find her to be good for defense teams in the slightest, but that’s because her ability only works against elemental damage (i.e. tiles, and minions – see above).

So what that translates to, is that Norns is pretty exclusive for offense only. As a tank… well the best thing she does is reduce mana when she dies :man_shrugging: not really that great of an attribute.

Something else worth noting; both Sorcerer trails are full of dark enemies. And the amount of yellow heroes allowed in those trails are… well not many. Mostly dark heroes allowed only (the most common ones anyways).

That means that for most players, their sorcerer trials team usually has more purple heroes than anything.

So having Norns, you can now run a yellow + purple offense for those trials, and make that usually weak match damage into strong match damage.

8 Likes

Her artwork… @Ender_BattleSchool

4 Likes

And did it work on Hero skill that put extra damages on certain element?
Like GM to blue Heroes after being twisted fate?

Looks like this here. So hits are for all red tiles ok, but damage seems week I think. Red hood is at 4.80.

All in all, I think I like her…

I do not have her, but I do like the artwork as well as the history behind the Norns (as has been said previously) and basing her off of the Nordic version of Sisters of Fate from the Greek.

3 Yellow tiles hit with her special activated but only 2 hit strong. Is this a bug???

1 Like