šŸ“Æ Norns ā€“ Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Holy/Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

yeah but in 5 days comes Malosiā€¦I would think worth Darts way more than Norns

Or 3-2 yurple yourself on attack?

Still relying on good yellow tiles to charge herā€¦ If sheā€™d been very fast with much lower damage Iā€™d have been much more excited.

Exactly, 90% of time, if you go mono yellow and kill the tank before it fires, and charge your special before the flanks do, you win anyhow.

1 Like

Seems weird for F2P to be disappointed with a legendary pull, but I kinda am. All Iā€™m seeing is niche uses. I just got six darts, and I planned to give them to Vivica, but I was waiting to see how my Valhalla summons turned out. Except for being sorcerer class, Iā€™m not seeing much reason to max Norns. Something Iā€™m not seeing here before I give the darts to Viv and stash Norns on the bench for a long while?

4 Likes

As i mentioned for someone else, consider Malosi the VF tank busting HOTM in 5 days for your darts.

Ayeā€¦ If he doesnā€™t join then Delilah gets those darts, happy either way :slight_smile:

Wonā€™t be doing any more summons for a while. I burned through some Google credit today for Valhalla primarily just to chase Telluria. Ended up with nearly all the Valhalla 3-stars, some garbage classic food, Stonecleave, and Norns. Gonna be rolling with what Iā€™ve got until Sand Empire or Guardians. Everything Iā€™m seeing people say is that there are a ton of better options than Norns, which fits my initial assessment. I donā€™t get too into high level raiding - just enough to fill my chest - so it seems like Norns are just going to be roster decoration for a while.

2 Likes

Donā€™t eat Nordri like i did last month lol, he is a keeper.

8 Likes

Without doubt. Nordri was one I wanted, since I havenā€™t managed to get any elemental defense down heroes yet. Since we only fight baby titans, heā€™ll be part of my already strong blue titan team. Also see some potential for him on a rare event mono blue team. I got three of him, though, along with three of the bee man. Donā€™t see a need for that many of either, but I certainly keep at least one of every hero I draw, excepting the truly useless classics like Prisca who are easy to replace.

2 Likes

Recognizing Iā€™m off topic here I have an alliance mate who reported Nordri + emblems stood up well enough against our most recent 9 star red titan. Sheā€™ll be rolling him out the next time we have a red 10 star to see if thatā€™s still a viable use case.

2 Likes

Wow! Thatā€™s much higher than the titans we fight. We only get up to four-star, and weā€™ve only beaten one twice. About to finish Vela in blue, and Nordri probably comes up next, but I also just got Sonyaā€™s costume. Decisions, decisions.

2 Likes

Ah well then Nordri will do VERY well for you. Iā€™d max him before Sonyaā€™s costume since itā€™ll be faster. But Sonyaā€™s costume is great - lots of versatility added. Fast cleansers are very rare, so it really boosts her value.

3 Likes

first pull of the day. With 100 coins saved from last vallhala

2 Likes

She should blind also and she wouldnā€™t be a total disaster.

RIght now the only use I see for her is to take her against Ursena tank, when all the other 4 heroes are purple. She could help in wars also, potentially increasing the amount of stacks strong against a particular tank color (against blues you could run her with your red stack). Problem there, as with many offcolor supports, is when she gets to fire the result of the game is likely already decided.

Too niche use if you ask me. Even if she appear, I wouldnā€™t give her darts never. Perhaps use as described above at 3.70.

Glad to know he wonā€™t need emblems for that. I have Gormek +20 and LJ +19, but I was hoping to move on to giving barbarian emblems to Grimm or Azlar next.

I did wonder which would be faster, since costumes seem to go very fast. Thanks.

No doubt. I have one at +20, one at 3^60, and the one I got with the costume all saved up. I may max them all for this reason. I noticed in another thread that you optimized Sonya for defense in druid class. Iā€™ve already optimized her in paladin class, since I just got the costume. Do you think itā€™s worth a reset and re-emblem to optimize her for druid?

1 Like

I smell a thread, letā€™s buff norns

6 Likes

But then she becomes Drake+ and almost certainly OP.

1 Like

Drake is fast and she is average. Sheā€™d be closer to Neith than Drake if you ask me.

3 Likes

but pair with Freya and get the useless Realm Bonus doubledā€¦oh, still Meh lol

I agree with you. She is much weaker than Drake and she is Average speed.

Norns needed to at least be Fast to be interestingā€¦ or do a lot more at Average speed.

33 summons and this is the only Lego I getā€¦ very disappointed. I wonder how useless heroes like this make it out of betaā€¦

1 Like