šŸ“Æ Norns ā€“ Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Holy/Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Thatā€™s a very good point! I will try that combination. Which I feel will have a great synergy

1 Like

I think I see what youā€™re saying, but she doesnā€™t affect the enemyā€™s attack at all. So yellow hitting stonecleave isnā€™t affected.

1 Like

Itā€™s in the wording on Stonecleaveā€™s cardā€¦

Assuming if tiles become weak again dark then Stonecleave doesnā€™t take any damageā€¦admittedly I will need to test

1 Like

No, Norns only works on offence.

So if stonecleave is with Norns on offence, then a purple enemy could be hit by strong purple tiles.

If they are both in defence then Norns effect is of no consequence because defence attacks are not strong/weak by element.

If stonecleave is hit by yellow tiles, they are completely unaffected by Norns special.

1 Like

OK - but if Norns only works on defense then rounding back to JF discussion he should convert their special into increased defense for allies. Weakening defense is same as lowering it!!

1 Like

@Lily_frogg this has been all discussed previously:

Question about Norns on defence:

Regarding Norns vs. Jean-Francois

7 Likes

Thank you for the feedback Gunvor!

2 Likes

What do you think about 4-1 Norns, Frida, C.Sonya (or Ariel), Vela and Magni/Alice/Alasie vs Telly-Vela-GM(JF) teams? Will it work?

1 Like

Hoping that Nornsā€™ will fire and make telly weak to blue?

I think that makes the team very dependent on getting lots of yellow tiles quickly to make blue tiles strong.

I find her best on raids when thereā€™s purple and yellow prominent

2 Likes

Do not think so. If you got at least 8 or 9 blue tiles, you can just search for yellows and cleanse with Sonya/Ariel.

But yes, this team is hope/luck dependent. But is it work when you have no other heroes and need to refresh a war field?

Itā€™s certainly a creative idea when you need several telly busting teams

1 Like

I look forward to your continued observations about Norns, @JonahTheBard. This list makes me laugh, because so far, I have ascended three yellow legendaries - Poseidon, Onatel, and Vivica, in that order. My choices for my next set of darts (of which I presently have zero) will be Leo, Justice, and Norns. I was kind of leaning Leo, but I look forward to seeing what good you are able to wrangle out of Norns. As you say, good tile damage, a non-competitive class for emblems, and a realm bonus all keep her in the conversation.

1 Like

Leo is fine, I use him reasonably often and his mana cut is decent. If he was released now, everyone would expect him to be fast, I think.

Justice is tank only, imho, and onatel is a scarier tank.

Compare Leo and Norns and Norns has a decent damage and hp advantage and the same Def. Total damage to the enemy is also higher. Leoā€™s special is the more useful more often, though.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I found Norns on defense

1 Like

Any new updates on how you are fairing with Norns?

Youā€™re replying to one of my earlier born postsā€¦ just checking - have you read the latest stuff above? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Also interested in her. My only season 3 hero. From what i read she is a no on the defensive side

Norns special is damage only on defence, which generally makes her unattractive.

That being said she has a very good statline and hits three, so sheā€™s done pretty much as well as justice on Def for me.

You wouldnā€™t see benefit from Norns affecting the offense team tiles with her on defense? Essentially making stacking a problem depending on boards of course. That is to say does Norns only affect a heroes defense or does the drop in elemental strength apply to an attack (tile damage of offensive opponent, not def slash attck) as well?

1 Like