• Neith
  • Roostley
  • Musashi

0 voters

Leaning towards Roostley.
Mush is fast.
Neith a nice alrounder.
Norns is just cool.

No matter which class, all won’t get many emblems soon.

6 Likes

I ascended Norns, and getting her ability to matter doesn’t happen every battle…or most battles…

Neith isn’t good enough at one thing.

Musashi is squishy but good.

Roostley seems like the right choice.

1 Like

She’s quite handy on maps and events but yes, raids are not her thing. Although her stats and damage are ok.

2 Likes

I have both Neith and Roosterly ascended and have Roosterly +2 on my defense (Heimdall +17 is tank). I like both. Neith’s best ability is the blind all. Mana cut is just a bonus. I tend to bring Roosterly as an off color on a stack. If the boards don’t work out to take the tank out soon, then it gives you a chance to hit all 5 heroes of the opponent, otherwise you’re mostly hitting just 2. Roosterly has a pretty high base attack stack as well and the attack down debuff is generally gone by the time you have more tiles lined up or his special charged again.

2 Likes

Roostley seems to be poor man’s Finley and could be a decent holy tank, too. I think I’m going to pull the trigger on that male chicken.

1 Like

Roostley makes little sense to me… As a hit-5 he hits less than Killhare, but the make-up of his special means he’ll rarely actually hit 5.

Norns will do similar damage to 2 (which is all Roostley will actually do in most raids that aren’t an automatic win) Or to 3 (ie: event/map boss waves).

Norns is much more fun to play with.
Neith gives a little of several things… If you have Drake and/or Guin, they just do each of those things better. Neith’s underrated, but useful rather than fun.
Musashi is kinda… Meh? I have him on my alt and he’s okay, but his stats are showing his age (ie: he’s way behind the power creep), he’s a splasher rather than a true hit-3 and his Aegir-heal just doesn’t get you very far in practice.

I’d do Norns (did) purely for the fun factor - but I love tactical heroes.

3 Likes

Many votes for Mush.
For being fast?

I’m in basically the same position as you except with Sif instead of Norns.

• Neith: Is good and decent class, but doesn’t do enough, might be fun sometime in the future.
  • Roostley: His special trips himself up most time, if his hit all was guaranteed or did something cool, like add a debuff to the hit hero then maybe, I see him as a missed opportunity.
  • Norns: Amazing art, but her overall power level is too low for the mats. 265 @ average is only ok and the other part of her special will be irrelavant a lot of the time… (Maybe usefull in war)?
  • Musashi: I went with Mitsubishi as he would make my defense, I wanted a fast damage dealer and he can take care of himself on wing which was my goal. (Neith was a close second for me, i’ll probably do Sif after though)
1 Like

Stats are very high, like all season 3 heroes and that counts for something…

And the other part of the special has interesting tactical uses… If the stacks are correct it can make quite a big difference in raids, but where it really shines is in turning rainbow teams into something far more effective (anyone hit with it has two strong tiles coming at them and no weak ones).
I really enjoy finding different ways to play the game, so this kind of potential is interesting for me.

I’d also note that Norns isn’t very good in defence - this can often turn people against otherwise great heroes… And until you’re very late in the game defence shouldn’t be a priority anyway… And even if I did care about defence, I’d run my White Rabbit over any of these, so I’d still pick Norns again :joy:

3 Likes

@Tenro Sif has served me very well on offense, I’d choose her over Roostley any day. She keeps key heroes alive and makes slow heroes faster, not to mention the enemy blasts themselves in the face all day.

@JonahTheBard I haven’t tried Norns out in events and maps, I’ll give her a whirl.

1 Like

I’m enjoying her in sand empire…it means you can take rainbow but not worry about a weak colour against whatever the boss is

2 Likes

Roostley got this set of darts.
Just for being the rarest.
The next 6 darts will go to Norns.

I liked the idea of taking him off color for some damage, if the main stack won’t charge. He’s nice for my 3-2 war attack strategy with Wooley and a stack of 3 vs the tank.

1 Like

Highest base atk of all holy 5* (4 points higher than even Joon with max CB for reference), essentially a fast Leonidas sans mana cut but with splash damage. Plus only holy 5* rogue that is a hitter. I think he’s a decent choice.

2 Likes