šŸ“Æ Nordri ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 3* Ice/Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Thanks @jinbatsu ! So in a Nordri / Grimm situation, I should fire Nordri first and then Grimm? Is that correct?

Both has effect, either you hit Nordri 1st or Grimm 1st. We just calculate which is better damage from these 2 option. And I think because Grimm has more attack stat and hit harder, then Nordri 1st is best option. The best part is the 3rd attacker with blue hitter, which is the opponent have regular plus element def-down.

I use nordri before isarnia because nordri does less damage and doesnā€™t benefit much from def down before his attack. isarnia does a lot more damage going off after nordri. in fact, Iā€™m tempted to use nordri grim and isarnia simply to set off nordri and grim first before letting isarnia go nuts. :rofl:

3 Likes

I think Nordi is not my favorite 3* hero of Walhalla, but in combination with some other 3* blue heroes, he is a good part in a challenge.

Iā€™ve started bringing Nordri along on Red Titans. Firing Kiril > Nordri > Isarnia > Lepus > Wu Kong, then setting off a blue diamond = insane amounts of damage.

2 Likes

Why not Wu > Lepus?

I do not think than Lepus hit is bigger than one blue piece)

mostly reflex. as you said, Lepusā€™ special skill damage is not significant, heā€™s there more for his attack stat, so I didnā€™t think much about it. I just fire the specials as fast as I can, then concentrate on the tiles.

1 Like

Iā€™ve checked today Nordriā€™s survivability on 10* titanā€¦
One direct ar him and he went from 1011 hp to 11 hp :wink:
Painful yet satisfying as he gave me another round of ice def down :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry for digging this old thing up, itā€™s been a great source of information.

Still not sure though on where weā€™re at regarding duplicatesā€¦ Should I keep my second copy? Opinions?

Try him with Vela)) Vela greatly helps his survivablility)

No vela for me :frowning: I failed miserably when we talk about January pullsā€¦maybe next year Iā€™ll get her. But for now Iā€™m focusing on July antlantis and Miki appearance :slight_smile:

You can but it really depends on your need, how you will use them, if you will throw emblems on him/them.

He is a good hero and provides a special that otherwise only exists on 5* blue heroes. Two could be justified for tournaments or events, possibly even wars.

Agree. And he certainly deserves emblems for survivablilty on titan. And he is useful on wars on last hits too.

so choosing between Nordi and Jarvur, which to keep

Got Goto and 2 Valens and saying keep both is a non-answer. You be a politician and kicking it down the road

Both Nordri and Jarvur have better stats than Valen. Nordri is kicka*s. Jarvur looks like a mini Mireweave and sheā€™s nothing to sneeze at. :wink: I would feed 1 Valen and keep both Jarvur and Nordriā€“even though you donā€™t want to. :relaxed:

Oh, and definitely keep Gato. He comes in handy in almost every battle.

I love Nordri! Just got rid of a dupe Gato ā€¦ so in your case would get rid of a dupe Valen

1 Like

Sorry to open up on this again.

To emblem Nordi, go att. or def.?

Def seems better against titans, but overall and especially in raids att might edge def a bit

Thx!

1 Like

Went all def because heā€™s my only blue elemental def down. So I want him to stay alive as long as possible for blue stacks and titans.

Atk only would make perfect sense for an event Nordri and Iā€™ll probably do that once I get an 5* blue elemental def down.

But for now Iā€™m happy. he follows Grimm everywhere.

3 Likes

I am not upto 14* titans just yet, but 10-11 are perfectly ok, evenmore so, i didnt go the defence path on Nordri, play with battle items. it helps

You nailed it, def - for titans, att - for the raids and tournaments. I have two, my first one is for raids but it goes great againts titans already, so 2nd one will be def path

1 Like