šŸ“Æ Nordri ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 3* Ice/Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Got him in my 1st draw. Heā€™s next in line for leveling.
The only question is if I should replace Karil or if I keep them both for extra 3-target damage. I also got Ulmer, costumed Gunnar, Gato and 2x Valen.
Iā€™m trying to keep my Hero Roster slim, so I donā€™t want to have more than 6 3*s of each colour.
Donā€™t have any use for him outside of raid tournament and challenge events.

The special and stats are pretty good. Talent isnā€™t worth leveling for me, since I have a lot of 5* and 4* Barbarians who are more useful.
Jotunheim realm is bad imo, especially for a 3*. Itā€™s alright in tournaments, but in challenge events I donā€™t want him to die in the first place. Though it might become more interesting in the future when there are more Jotunheim heores.

He would be good with either Ulmer or costumed Gunnar. I personally am just happy to finally have an elemental ice defense down that isnā€™t isolated to super rare drops.

5 Likes

I was exactly thinking the same and discussing it in my alliance. pulling King Arthur or Frida eluded me despite the heavy investment so letā€™s see how ir works out with 13-14* Maybe with invisibility potion - tornados - mana potion - Harpooon/Axe would do the trick

Lol, like pulling a single event hero (Arthur) or a past HOTM through have so high chancesā€¦ i am a semi-dedicated player but that Atlantis 50 pull and 20 Avalon didnā€™t ger either of them

when I say ā€œdedicatedā€, what I really meant was ā€œ14 star titans only appear in alliances that strictly gatekeep their members to being dedicated (p2w) playersā€ if you didnā€™t meet certain criteria they wonā€™t let you in.

1 Like

All I can say is wait for a 3 star rush attack where green is banned and unleash this guy with either Ulmer or costumed Gunnar and youā€™ll be slaying people left and right.

Beefy Nordri. +12 Def troops.

1 Like

His stats are truly great. But most important of all that needs to be saidā€¦

He looks like a bearded baby!!!

6 Likes

Swapped out Boril for Nordri for my titan hits (12*) - needed timestops to keep him alive. But he helped increase my average red titan damage from +/-30k to over 50k.

On lower star titans, probably much more useful. If youā€™d like to see the hit, click here

2 Likes

The small guy does the job on titans - as +20 he can survive a hit or two from 8titan. And the outcome -
My hits on red 8
titan:
75k, 45k, 58k, 62k and 53kā€¦
Team: kiril / grimm / nordri / magni / wu
Comparing to previous hits I see average +20k increase :slight_smile:
Small but insanely goodā€¦like Frida and Artur bastard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nordri in actionā€¦

Notes: I forget, It should be better if I swap Magni with Grimm instead

4 Likes

Nice! You were on a roll there.
First time Iā€™ve seen him in action; I like his animation and grunting. Egh!

2 Likes

He is neither Frida nor King Arthur, but he shall be named Dwarfen King of the North :slight_smile:
His axes can do some magic and the effect surprised even me todayā€¦
Team: Kiril+10 / Nordri +20 / Magni +4 / Grimm +19 / Wu +11

Hail to the King!

7 Likes

Iā€™ve decided my trophy count is not a meaningful number to me but that winning difficult raids with 3* heroes would be amusing.

My latest objective is simply finding a use case for Nordri. I have 3 of them maxed and 2 with emblems. Iā€™ve been using the most emblemed one in a blue stack lately. ( no frida ) I am finding him to be quite competitive in diamond.

The below raid took 2 attempts to win- as in the first attempt I didnā€™t have enough blue matches to charge up a single hero before being wiped out. :rofl:
The second match (as seen in image) was loaded with blue tiles. Using Nordri before Isarnia is letting her register 600+ damage hits on offense, which is crazy.

Anyway, nothing value adding on this thread, mostly I was wondering if where were others trying to mess around with 3* heroes in diamond?

4 Likes

I unfortunately donā€™t have either Arthur or frida. This is the closest blue debuffer I can get. Wished he was fighter instead of barbarian. He needs all the luck he can to survive the high tier titans.

1 Like

2 Likes

Youā€™ve been using him in platinum! Thatā€™s wild!

Which emblem path did you use? Looks like he needs some health.

@CoreyOfTheIsland

hes okā€¦ was fun at first but now just ok. screenshots of the path and stats uploaded

3 Likes

So this prompts a question I wasnā€™t ever sure of. Does his elemental def down effect specials too?

Is the proper fire order Nordri and then others? If so, Iā€™m missing the boat a bit with mine. I thought specials were color-neutral.

1 Like

Special does effect also on regular def-down. It is the same. In general def-down has effect to special, and there are currently no exception. The exception applied only attack buffer like Tarlak and Miki, it is written that attack buff only applied normal attack. All allies get +130% normal attack.

Special generaly color-neutral, so all regular def-down will effect by all color special hitter.
And elemental def-down only effect to the color of hitter.

So if opponent are in Grimm and Nordri ailment, then we attack special with Marjana (red), then only regular def-down is applied. But if we attack with Magni special, then it apply the effect regular def-down plus blue elemental def-down.