Noor – 5* Fire/ Red - July 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

Noor is the best hero except against vela

1 Like

Noor is passive, Her minion has to hit the hero with the minion and then the enemy minion dies. except for vela and Telly due to their innate resistance. If the sparrow doesnt hit the enemy the minion will continue to exist on the hero.

Just going to chime in here with a bit of support in favor of Noor…

I’ve been using her lately on my 6th and lowest war team, with a fair amount of success. And once again, in this last war, she came through for me.

Noor on a 3700 TP mono red team vs. a 4500 TP opponent. Result: one shot clear.

And that clear would not have been possible without Noor. She kept my team alive long enough to surgically take down each of the opponent heroes one by one.

I’ll say once again - she may not be amazing, she may not be a top hero, but she’s certainly not at all useless either.

5 Likes

I am still a little confused. I targeted Ureaus and Glenda and their minions still survived. Are you saying Noor only targets one hero which we can’t choose? I cannot say i have ever seen Noor destroy a minion, but she is strong. Regardless, the description of her skills is very confusing.

Noor herself can’t target as she just creates minions

Her minions then hit random enemies, and it’s the minion hits that kill the other minions not her special firing directly.

1 Like

You cannot cast Noor on a hero.
If Noor creates her minion by innate ability (enemy creates a minion) then that minion can kill one enemy minion when it fires, which is end of next round.
If Noor fires her special, she gives all allies a minion, and these minion when they hit an enemy, at the end of each turn, with a minion then that minion is destroyed (Telly and vela not affected). So these minions are random Sometime they may attack an enemy card without a minion. So if you see a minion still alive on the enemy card, it means Noor’s sparrow didn’t hit that enemy card. I have been using Noor since she was released. She is a weak hero on her own, but her minions are crazy useful in todays, freya, bera, telly and other minion makers.

1 Like

Hey!!! Could you tell me your team and what you remember about the opponent (but overall about your team)?

I have 2 Noor, 6 rings and honestly I am tempted because I like her.

I would just a little kick :grin:

2 Likes

I used this team (which is actually my second red team, my main red team is stronger):

to take down this team:

Granted, I did have a decent board. Not a great board, but not bad either. Can’t guarantee I could repeat it with a bad board.

It only worked because of Noor and BT. Without either one, I wouldn’t have survived long enough to win.

EDIT: and before anyone asks, “why would you go mono red against that opponent?”

Because mono red was all I had left, and there were no better options for opponents.

Plus, Mother North. Absolutely have to kill her or else the flag is practically wasted.

EDIT #2: and yeah, I probably should have put the mana troop on Noor instead of BT. Will make sure to do that next time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks!!! So I think beefy minions+element link gave you the sturdiness necessary to go through the mismatch, right?

1 Like

Anyway… well played man! :wink: did you kill Domitia with tiles?

1 Like

I think people greatly underestimate the damage 15 little sparrows do to the enemy, pecking away at the end of every round :smiley:

4 Likes

Noor sparrow with a double Frosth bonus, for inquiring minds who want to know.

6 Likes

:flushed: well … :grimacing:! I like it, ok, you and @TGW gave me that kick I need to go on with Noor and to try to get Frosth.

I am curious, I like to try something different, I don’t chase superheroes with instakill.

Can you post your Noor, please, @Kalis? Just to understand which were minions’base stats.

Plain jane 4/80 Noor… level 23 mana troop, so no HP bonus. Still need to see the card?

1 Like

In pvp you shouldn’t be in the position of having 15 sparrows in the first place .
You will have fired a slow hero 3 times, with full hero compliments in place ? Game should be over by the time that occurs

2 Likes

Not everyone plays for speed in raids.

What map level is that? I think the boss is a tritonic berserker but that background seems oddly unfamiliar to me.

Who says I shouldn’t? It depends on the opposition and the boards. Some enemies take time to wear down. Also there is a lot more satisfaction, to me and I’m sure many others, in turning around a difficult start and grinding a win out of it, than there is to get a massive cascade that wipes out the enemy without much need for my input - occasionally it’s a treat, all the time would be boring. I mean, I play this game to play it, not to get it over with as fast as possible.

Also it’s not just about pvp.

Nope man! Thank you! 20 sparrows

Mine is an 4/80/19, running with a level 11 crit troop.
734 attack
841 defense
1605 health.

She does take quite a beating. In a recent match she took 6 slash attacks a weaker Odin hit a single snipe from finley before finally dying froma second Odin attack. She had 2 self minions from memory. High Survivability is an aspect of a hero that buys time for other heroes to build up their attacks

3 Likes