Noor – 5* Fire/ Red - July 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

I’ve been playing for nearly 3 years & never pulled a Red / Fire HOTM yet. I’m not exactly looking forward to her. But will do a pull on July 1st at Sand Empire gate & see what will come out. Maybe I will have little more luck, as it is my birthday on July 1st

3 Likes

@Guvnor is this the final version after beta feedbacks? were all the beta testers satisfied with this? can you give a colour what the main push backs are? thnx as always

Good luck and Happy Birthday

2 Likes

I thought Noor might be a nice foil for Telluria tanks, but with the slow speed and the Telluria negative mana, if Noor is charged in time to be effective a mono-team will likely have already done the job without Noor’s help. I’ll be pulling for Sand Empire and Noor for additional depth in Wars, but not sure Noor will be used for anything other than depth - Wars, Tavern of Legends, and upcoming Ninja Tower. I just don’t see Noor sneaking into a top Raid or defense team for those that have a reasonable slate of 5-star and/or costumed 4-stars.

2 Likes

Here’s a pretty good snapshot of how people really feel about her last beta form. Still not convinced that when they give her the Anzogh treatment and launch her at average speed unannounced that she will even be particularly desirable, but so far 39% think that might be enough to save her.

If the goal is to create niche HotM I’m 100% on board, but the more specific the niche the better they should be in that role, imo. Noor is a counter to a minion meta that doesn’t exist and shows no potential of existing anytime soon (unless you count solo Telly), and isn’t even clearly better than a more universally useful hero of her color in that exact scenario.

8 Likes

Thank you very much! And if you do any pulls, I will send positive vibes your way to get something good enough to keep!

1 Like

The OP has the last seen version of beta. Whether this will be the version released to game, we’re not really sure; will have to wait another couple hours for it to go live.

Not even close. Most were unhappy with her in general… Some asking for direct heal, others for an additional buff, most asking to increase speed.
The general sense was that she did too little for slow mana speed.

6 Likes

Yup. And it was, like most things, ignored :slight_smile:

Well, she’s live and SLOW. A shame.

1 Like

Yup,SLOW…no pulls from me…shame :neutral_face:

So I just got her with my saved EHTs. I have the materials and a choice between her, Azlar and a second Marjana. Any thoughts on that choice?

1 Like

Can you show us the full imagine? :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Here it is:

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: but i mean the full imagine of her… Sorry for my english

:see_no_evil:

I don’t understand why this character is slow, such a niche effect so there is no reason for her to be slow. Her sparrows can’t even kill telluria’s minions and her innate ability is really the only saving grace for her. If she’s fast it’s something viable. And of course the one time I get lucky with hotms it’s this month. Got three of her already chasing for my yunan (which I got it)

5 Likes

Azlar is way more useful

2 Likes

And people ■■■■ on raffaele when he first came out (yes even me at some point, but my my views on him have lightened a little). This hotm, oh boy I fear will never be relived of the criticism she’s going to get for a long time. Nicher than grimble and does nothing (at least grimble may buff mana and is more consistent). In my opinion works better being a 3* as a fun kvasir counter. But seriously needs an additional skill for her to work. Maybe when the sparrow minion destroys the minion, it also removes all status effects from the target it would be something much better. Right now I cannot justify using even my blades or train her

2 Likes

My heart felt sympathy to anyone who pulls Noor. In comparison to all other minion makers she is worthless.
Delilah - minions and healing
Teluria - minions, healing, mana slow
Freya- minions, defence buff
Red hood- minions that heal
Santa- damage, defence lowering, minions
Mother north- revive, heal, minions

Yes all those comparisons are lower odds to pull but are so much better

4 Likes

One quite noticeable difference tho between all those other minion summoners and Noor is the Minion stats & ability.

25% HP and 25% attack is pretty hefty; far and away the best in the game. Adding the minion removal and it’s (imo) easily the best minions in the game…

Is it enough to overcome being slow mana? Maybe, probably not.

But I wouldn’t say she’s worthless :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

Her inate ability says, shes gets a minion for every time a special skill ist activated…count a druid minion also as a special skill?

Cookie Settings