Noor – 5* Fire/ Red - July 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

She’s a support hero. Support heroes are designed to… support. They don’t do it by themselves. If she were a healer would you complain that she is only any good when she has a team to heal?

3 Likes

Yes you are right. She is a supporter but the issue is that she is slow with no direct damage. Average would ha e been fair and would be competitive and fast would be a perfect answer as supporter against a Telluria. But Slow mana???The reality is that I face 98% green tanks in raids and wars. 95% is Telluria. Noor and her one minion is just a joke with slow mana.

2 Likes

disclaimer video is more a showcase on sif.
Her mana boost and counter for three are the ideal synergy for slow heroes, goes great with noor.

Video is very nice, I hate my sif but I’ll give her another chance.

3 Likes

Fantastic demonstration Noor, that’s great! Finally! :+1: :muscle: :tada:
I like seeing functionally works against minions oppponents,… except Tellu and Vela, but still usefull at least.

I just want to suggest you to focus 2nd mana troop red to lvl5 for Boldtusk Costume specially, because 9 tiles is great advantage, lvl5 is fast and cheap.

Great :+1:

2 Likes

With costume +5%, talent node +2%, mana troop level 1 +5%

Total mana regen +12% is enough to bring Boldtusk to 9 puzzles.

But higher level of mana troops might help as Telly reduce mana generation.

1 Like

Ohh well correct!
I should notice this and fix my mana table.
Source

@ArktikaTF, sorry to interupt you :grinning:

Yes, and also helpful for 2nd BT for war.

1 Like

There are more than just teams with Sif. I didn’t get through the whole thing. It was just a bunch of raids selected to have good starting boards and Noor was never relevant. You could substitute an unemblemed Gormek with the same result.

2 Likes

The question in not how they perform if Sif is removed but how they perform if Noor is removed.

Will Sif still be a star without Noor in the line up?

1 Like

IMO, This hero is not one of the bottom 4 HOTMS. I’m very surprised to see so many say that…
I have 4 HOTMS I’d trade away for this guy anytime!

1 Like

Should we revive this thread?

1 Like

Sure MaNoor gives a meat shield but the one that really helps sif is Viv with the heal, and defense buff.
Riposte heroes are negligible if they have low health.

1 Like

And what happen if we remove Noor? Is Vivica and Boldtusk enough?

Keep in mind that their heal cannot heal more than max HP. But minion can.

How many other heroes can you insert into the left wing if you remove MaNoor that can do the same if not better?

Just in reds, I like PiB, QoH, Red Hood.

My original comment was just to share that the attack videos weren’t showing Noor as much as it was showing Sif.

Both are not great heroes, I regret giving darts to Sif.
And the video confirmed at least for me that MaNoor isn’t worth giving rings to.

For people watching that video thinking Noor isn’t so bad, just realize how much Sif improves Noor is all I wanted people to see.

1 Like

So it can be a reference for those who do not have them or Grazul but have Noor instead.

Thanks for your analysis.

2 Likes

Ok so i understand that noor is complete trash but if paired with telluria and freya on defense does it change anything in your opinion?

If Telly was originally accompanied by Gravemaker and Vela all at +20, and you replace GM and Vela with Noor and Freya, even if both are +20, this is a downgrade basically to the best synergy of the GTV trio. Please understand that the GTV defensive synergy is on the concept that Telly reduces the mana generation of all attacking heroes while her minions deal minute damage every turn. Gravemaker does his thing and since he is very fast, would fire as often as he can dealing damage and DOT to 3 enemy heroes, especially on green heroes. Vela on the other hand not only deals damage and water DOT, she reduces the potency of the attacking red stack of heroes.

1 Like

The thing is i do not have GM and Vela

The answer to the question you actually asked is no, it wouldn’t be that great, but it would be different and maybe fun. Nobody is going to take a minion summoner against that, just minion eaters, so Noor’s very tenuous advantage of getting a minion without casting won’t happen

Basically, she is hot junk on defense in my view. Possibly ok on attack against a minion defense, but pretty crap still. Inexplicably poor hero to be honest. Freya is OK but Noor doesn’t deserve materials

5 Likes

That was the answer i was searching for. Thank you!

1 Like

These fights were recorded and sent to me by a subscriber of my YouTube channel specifically for posting on the channel as an illustration of the review of Noor, which we did after the release of the heroine. ))) He specially formed attacking teams so that Noor and her sparrows could have the opportunity to show themselves as much as possible in business. And in the last fight, he just sneered at the Mother of the North. ))))

2 Likes