None of you can beat me!

Very nice I shall try to at least equal your acheivement. I’ll set it for my alliance members too

1 Like

Thanks. Let us know how it goes. :slight_smile:

You’re missing the point. It appears to have taken you several board moves to complete it. The OP completed the task with a single move.

Oh no, I’m soooooo sorry I missed that point. Sowwwwwwwwy.

I did this once…I know it was a big point difference but don’t think it was 600. Maybe 400. Mono red as well. Huge cascade and Wilbur + BT + Azlar finished it off.

1 Like

It might have been 2 moves, but I had a fun war attack this past war. 2300 mono yellow took out a 3900 squad, had my highest ever combo of 23. Can’t quite remember if I finished off the others with specials, I know the combo killed the center 3.

1 Like

Reds have the most chances to win in one move. BT + Wilbur + 2 × AoE are usually enough to kill any +20 defense in one move. Add another high attack red for tile damage and you have the perfect killing machine. Trick is getting the AoE charged in one turn. You need a lot of luck for that. I use this attack combo about 10 times a day (for Telluria purposes) and can’t recall this ever happening.

2 Likes

Had a reset off the initial board once and won without even moving… Had someone else play for me. Idk if that counts

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen lol vids in this case