Non farmable materials makes me wanna stop playing

I would recommend tracking your mats, you may be surprised. I’ve only been playing for a few months and I average a mat a day, and that’s not even including purchased mats. There are things you can do to increase your chances, I’ll list them below.

To maximize your opportunities for mats:

• Get to loot tier IX for Titans
  • Complete all rare quests
  • Complete all challenge events (intermediate and advanced)
  • Watch Mystic Vision everyday
  • Participate in every war, and stick with your alliance at least until the chest is full
  • Fill Raid & Monster chest daily
  • Skip chests to fill more a day (and have more opportunities at elementals and mats)
  • Fill all elemental chests
  • Use all Atlantis coins to fill Atlantis chest
  • If you spend, buy all special offers (especially good deals)

If you do stick with E&P, I wish you luck on your endeavors. It definitely takes a lot of grinding and patience :blush:

2 Likes

Aviendha where are you getting them from?Titans.

Randapandah I’m only on loot took VI at the moment but I frll the chest daily that I have. No atlantis box yet as I’m only on pro once 9 in season two and province 22 in season one. I don’t know what you mean about the skipping the chest

I’m also glad to finally see some form of positive feedback instead of everyone telling me the game isn’t for me because I hate the idea of not being able to farm all my material. Or trying to convince me that,non farmable materials is the greatest aspect of the game

1 Like

Every pull you make in the Atlantis portal goes toward a chest. Once you make ten pulls, you get a guaranteed ascension material. Finishing every level on the season two map for the first time gives you Atlantis coins, which you can then use to summon and add points to your Atlantis chest. Or, when the portal opens again, you can spend money and do pulls to earn points toward it too. That is just one available option.

Another is skipping chests. After you’ve filled your monster/raid chests for the day, you can skip it for 20 gems or less to have it reappear in order to fill it again and claim another reward. Usually you don’t get much, but the more you fill them, the more opportunities you give yourself for a mat or an elemental chest.

If you do start skipping, wait til it’s 10 gems or less and all of your energy is replenished, as to not waste gems on something you can’t complete with the energy you have.

As for going to loot tier IX, your options are to either find a stronger alliance, or be patient and wait for your alliance to grow a little more. 9* Titans are ideal, because you can get a C grade and still get 3 loot rolls. Although, you can get loot tier IX from 6* as well. At 8*, you would need to get a B grade. 7*: A. 6*: A+.

Now, being loot tier VII is still good, it’s just one less loot roll for mats than IX. IX is ideal for the maximum bang for your buck, so to speak, so eventually you’ll want to make it there.

At the beginning, it’s usually rough going since you’re still working on building your main team. Maxing a hero feels awesome, but there are things you can do while you wait that will help to improve your gameplay, and having enough heroes for war, color-stacking and events is one. While you wait on mats for your first set of heroes, I would start working on a new hero in each color (if you have any). You’ll want 30 heroes for war, so might as well get them ready while you wait.

At least, that’s what I do while waiting for mats. It can be fun working on new heroes, and having a bunch of different heroes to use for various things. & It helps you learn so much more about the game and other ways to play. Idk, just a suggestion :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for taking time to help a noob out. I have 25 decent hero’s. Most are 4 but their a few in my 5 teams that are three. I have been fcousin on bringing their level up to help with war since they don’t do so well at 1.1. My alliance is new and I think we will all grow well together but patience has never been my strong suit but I’m beginning to work on it. I thank you once again and btw love the pic. I had to add my own since I now know I could

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! This forum is extremely helpful for navigating the ins and outs of this game, so feel free to use the search function if there are certain things you’re curious about, or always feel free to ask any questions you may have. Hopefully you’ll find what you’re looking for.

Unfortunately, there’s not a whole lot I can suggest to help with the patience aspect. I’m super impatient as well, but this game doesn’t let me be, so I’ve learned to take it slow. It was a difficult adjustment at first, but I think once you get used to it, it’s not nearly as bad. (Or maybe that’s just me). Hopefully it’ll get easier for you.

Maybe make a few goals for yourself, like leveling those 25 heroes, while you wait for mats. Mine was leveling most of my [good] heroes to 60. It’s something I’m still working on currently, and have actually passed up the chance to ascend to continue working on my roster instead. I like having other heroes to play with, so that works for me. If not that, maybe try to move up a Titan tier, or finishing what you can in season 2, idk. Something to keep you occupied while you wait :blush:

Too many/not enough rules, inactivity, or progressing too slow/fast are the biggest reasons to leave an alliance. If you haven’t had any problems though, then I would stick around. If it ever comes to it, there are always plenty of alliances recruiting either through here or the in-game chat, so you’d find a new home more suited for you in no time.

& Thank you! :blush: Yes, there is profile info you can add to and edit, including a photo and description. Some people on here use avatars, but I don’t have one, so I just use my Facebook photos saved on my phone instead lol. My photos are my avatars :grin:

1 Like

You should adde on line. I could use help from a pro like yourself. It’s just me without the 1

I don’t have line, but I know everyone here uses it. I honestly don’t understand it. We chat through our Facebook messenger, but it’s separated and in a group.

So, thought I would download line, and now I have no idea what I’m doing with it.

You may be a noob with this game, but I’m a noob with this. What exactly do I do?!

I’m kind of a noob too lol. What’s your username on there I’ll see if I can find you

@RandaPanduh

I think? Idk, I’m lost. Once I figure this out though, I can help you with the game lol

Ohhh your trying to find the app. Just go to the app store and search line app. There’s a game and a few other things through line too but you want the text and call line app

You can use the serch key and search Anthony. Mine has a pic of an engine. I can’t find yoirs

ID: randapanduh

20 characters

It won’t let me search anymore lol

Add me panda I can’t search for some reason and I can’t figure out why

What’s your line ID? That’s my only option to search for. Should be under your profile info. At least, I think so?

It is but it keeps telling me to try again.
ID: Anthony

It won’t let me find you either lol

I don’t understand what is happening here. Maybe I didn’t download the right one? Idk

You added the right one. My freind blizz is gonna add you so I can,find you that way. I don’t know why it won’t come up in mine