Nobody cares about your titan. Higher 15* 16* wanted

What do you think, is it time to introduce 15* titans? I know they are already mythical but maybe?

Would be nice if they introduce 15* and 16* titans, in our alliance the 14* are sometimes almost dead after 2 hours, for rare titans we have a rule to stop at 250k damage until every member had the chance to attack! But i would rather see an increase of the loot, the loot soooooo poor, it’s just ridiculous!!

1 Like

They’re already in the pipeline according to sources, they’re just trying to work out loot for them as it looks like it will need an over haul of the current loot system

No need for 15 or 16. Just increase the loot of the others.

We do need 15 and 16* titans. Any good alliance has to hold back big time to avoid killing a titan before 5+ people have even hit.

2 Likes

Is that what makes a good alliance?

2 Likes

Hi all any news from titan 15*

No, no news. News would either be in the news/announcements category or beta-beat threads.

2 Likes

Probably these will arrive to Beta first. :slight_smile:

My loot from elemental chest has gotten worse. Rigs you are wrong

Bonjour !

Je me permets de poster ici , première fois pour moi sur ce forum au bout de plus de 3 ans de jeu :sweat_smile:

J’aimerais savoir si une augmentation des level titans est prévue ? Des 15 étoiles et plus ?
En effet , dans une bonne team , le titi 14* ne fait pas long feu , nous sommes obligés de restreindre nos frappes et c’est pas fun du tout :pleading_face:

Les fioles titi s’entassent et non plus aucun intérêt également … C’est dommage , surtout que le titan est un peu LE truc d’alliance quoi !

Merci pour vos avis / réponses !

DeepL translation:
Hello !

I’m posting here, first time for me on this forum after more than 3 years of play :sweat_smile:

I would like to know if an increase of the titans level is planned? 15 stars and more ?
Indeed, in a good team, the 14* titi does not last long, we are forced to restrict our strikes and it’s not fun at all :pleading_face:

The titi vials are piling up and no more interest too … It’s a pity, especially that the titan is a bit THE alliance thing what!

Thanks for your opinions / answers !

Answer:
A lot of people want this, but the last time SG augmented the titan size, a few of the high end alliances whined because they were having to occasionally skip a titan, so we went a couple more years with only 12* titans. If they added the higher star titans, it is logical that even the best alliances would have to skip titans like the rest of us, and so would likely whine again. As those are the people who spend money, it is unlikely to happen quickly.

For fairness, we really should have titans that keep growing until every alliance is forced to skip, in my opinion.

5 Likes

Introducing 20* titans!

340,000,000,000 HP, you only have 11 hours to kill! There is no weak spot and it reflects yellow, purple, red, green, and blue attacks.

Happy gaming!

#satire

3 Likes

I prefer that it continue as it has been until now, otherwise they will complicate it more without improving the rewards. So happy to kill the 14* that come out every day.

1 Like

Instead of going to 15 and 16 star titans…

after 14 stars, drop back to 11’s, but there’s TWO of them! And different colors! Could build back up to double 14s

Maybe Red on the left and a Blue on the right? 3 columns to the left, 3 to the right, and the middle splits them?

4 Likes

The new additions to the game in the future sound good but I think it’s imperative that 15 and 16 star titans are added. The 14 star titans have become too easy for many of us and they are being killed way too fast before people have a shot. With all the stronger heroes it’s only natural it’s time for stronger Titans. Please implement this into the game. Thank you.

This is one of those topics that drive mods Crazy. While I agree and I appreciate the sentiment there are so many threads about this that go unnoticed, and it makes the game no money, so it will never be implemented. Practice self-control and make your players play with three stars on the Titans :rofl: I guarantee you the Titans will last longer…
Happy gaming :popcorn: :beers:

3 Likes

Yea, these are nothing but a bunch of wallaper measuring contests with these types of players. Use as many battle items and flasks as possible to outdo the next person to A+. :joy:

Self control/consideration is a foreign concept there.

2 Likes

15* Titans would be a great addition!

Long over due. How difficult is it to make stronger titans? They produce 10 new heroes a month. Shouldn’t be difficult to make a few new tirans…and they should have better drop rates but i wont hold my breath on that.

1 Like