No Yellow 4* Troop- what are the odds

9 months in and cannot get a green four star troop. you are not alone

3 Likes

Same here, already fed away multiple 4* troops, but never received a holy mana…

I did not have the yellow mana troop for a year, and yesterday I pulled two of them!

1 Like

10 months in I had no 4* holy or fire troops, and then I finally just got a 4* holy Crit troop a few days ago.

Still waiting on a fire 4*.

Meanwhile I have:

• 7 dark 4* (3 Crit, 4 mana)
  • 7 nature 4* (2 Crit, 5 mana)
  • 2 ice 4* (both mana)

So 17 4* in total, but clearly wildly uneven distribution.

RNG gonna RNG.

1 Like

Every pull has a 10% chance to drop a 4* troop. There are 5 different troop colors with each 2 types. So you actually have a 1% chance of pulling the troop you want. You know it is not likely you will get that in 41 pulls, so what exactly is the question then?

3 Likes

9 months in all f2p got me:

• 2 yellow [mana and crit].
  • 1 blue [mana].
  • 1 red [mana].
  • 1 dark [crit].

No green 4* troops.

1 Like

In 4* troops I’ve 7 yellow, 6 blue, 5 green and 3 purple but NO red
and it is very annoying. I’ve done hundreds of pulls in total (Maybe 300).

1 Like

Playing for a few months myself and have all 4* troops mana and critical except 4* Green … we should have a swap shop available

Been playing since November 17… I forget how many 4* Purple and Yellow ive won… think ive fed at least 10 of each… 3 red 4* from the start of playing the game, nothing since. 1 blu 4* from the start of 2018 and 1 green 4* from about October 18… In the last two weeks ive won 2 Blu and 2 Green 4* troops.

Edit: never used gems on troop summons. Always from troop tokens ive won… Dont give up. They’ll come when you least expect it.

He seems to have done 161 troop pulls and it would be a 2% chance he just wants any yellow 4*. He has been a little unlucky.

Yea that’s my grand total, about 160, and for odds I’m where I should be for pulling 4* so I’m not complaining about that, but with 14 4* troops now, at least 1 should have been a Yellow by now. Especially when it’s given me 40+ 3* of the same color.

This sucks.

This is not usual.

Click link for math:

I don’t want to waste building a 3* when it will become a feeder eventually. I’m over my 30 heroes, I just need a troop lol. It’s like why build a 3* Hero when 5* is what you ultimately need. Some 4* heroes have uses yes, but overall 3-4* pale in comparison in strength to 5*

1 Like

Okay

Okay.

Play style

I level all my troops half way since Challenge events and Tourneys award emblems but restrict troops.

My 2* level 7 troops were really helpful for 3* Tourney and Rare Tier Challenge events.

My 3* level 10 troops were really helpful for 4* Tourney and Epic Tier Challenge events.

My 1* level 5 troops are waiting for 2* Tourneys if the Tim follows through on the desire to have every hero in the game be useful.

Free storage

I actually keep three of every type ( total of 45 ) because troop storage is free.

But I only level one of each ( 15 total) because crafting troops is not out yet.

@Dragonslayer1990 good luck, it’s frustrating. I remember just missing the red mana and thinking the same thing but it’ll come.

Maybe nothing but I reroll until I see the same color troops together. So there were 3 red troops in sequence, seems to give me better odds on that color.

Anyways I have eaten some 4* troops now. My biggest problem besides lvling them is when will I get my 3rd red mana troops??

1 Like

getting 4* troops is real frustrating. I’ve got 2 red crit+, and one of each for blue and yellow.

But no green, and no purple for me yet. I just want one of those too!

And yeah, only six 4* troops fo me so far, after 12 months.

Yes, one color is bad for me. I would really like any 3 star purple.

Same time period. Same color troop. So frustrating.

I see all these posts about, “Yeah, just put a level 17 mana troop on such-and-such, and he’s a boss.” Well, yeah, it would be great to have multiple high level four-star troops to choose from, but I have no green four-star troops at all, and either mana or crit four-star troops of every other color, but not both on either color. (Multiple of one or the other in purple, but I forget which.)

Meanwhile, my four-star troops are all at level 6 (except purple, which I brought to 7 this morning) because I don’t have enough feeders to bring them any higher. So, yeah, I’m sure I could be king of the world with the right troops brought to insane levels, but it’s getting from here to there that’s the trouble! For now, I’m just rolling with “best available”.

1 Like

Currently my kryptonite is purple 4* troops. I have 5 blue, 3 red, 2 green, 1 yellow, and 0 purple. The yellow one was my first one, haven’t gotten another one since!

I was missing any 4star troop of blue and red until I got my first 4* blue last night… 17 months of play. I had around a 0/50 streak of troop tokens with no 4*.

I have 4 yellow, 2 green, 1 purple and now 1 blue… after 17 months

I have enough 1 and 2 star troops to level him to 20 (just not the trillion in food it would take)

3 Likes

Cookie Settings