No Tournament's Offer here...same to you? [Fixed in V24.1]

The Tournament’s Offer with the Trainers didn’t pop out this morning: is it a stable changement?

I don’t have a Tournament Offer this time either, at least not yet.

4 Likes

Hello, this week is missing raid tournament offer. Please fix it. Thank you

1 Like

No one has got the offer yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What happens to the trainer heroes pack who were supposed to be shopping this sunday, were they moved or something?
Any information, thanx…

Welcome to the forum @Markophysio. No news yet. It is possible that there won’t be a pack this week.

2 Likes

I thought it’s not popular. It surprised me that someone needs it. I’ve got 90+ days with backpacks in TC cause of Atlantis.

1 Like

How much do you farm during Atlantis? I’m below 1k backpacks now, running 2 TCs 24/7

Speaking for myself, the offer never attracted me. Can’t speak for the popularity of the promotion. It’s been repeated quite often so I assumed people were purchasing it.

5 Likes

I would guess that they are juggling offers around the Halloween event (which starts tomorrow I believe)

1 Like

The calendar I saw had it starting on the 28th, so not tomorrow but the following Monday. That allows them to avoid any overlap with Atlantis Rises.

3 Likes

The Halloween event indeed starts October 28. See below.

4 Likes

The usual tournament offer was probably replaced with one Fast Lane Pack in the shop which was retail at 1400 gems.
100 loot tickets, 5 WE and 3x 3 * rbg trainer heroes.
*Gotta collect tons of loot tickets for AR.

Since we’ve had raid tournaments, the epic training offer has been every Sunday. It’s either $19.99 or $9.99 and it’s either 10 trainer heroes/color or 2 trainer heroes/color. Did I miss it yesterday? I don’t remember there ever being an icon for it yesterday. It’s usually right above the “chat” icon on the right hand side. Just wondering.

There wasn’t one yesterday

Will probly become RnG now like everything else in the game does

SG has a habit of starting offers out consistent and then moving them to inconsistent

Once they have player’s hooked on a certain deal then they know if they pull it out out of rotation a bit then those players will build anticipation for wanting the offer when it comes back again. They’ll talk about this and more players will want the deal due to the talk of others. And now with both groups thinkin the offer is limited time and dont know when it’ll be back again, it increases the urge to purchase.

SG has done it with most of their offer schedules. Just business.

We used to have the 3 tier offer in the first few days of each month then it became RnG after players showed interest. We used to have $20 to $30 gem deals with a 4* ascension mat and other goodies the 2nd Saturday of each month during events. Then once players showed interest, SG moved it to random.

It’s all about swinging an offer home to a targeted audience that has impulsive buying habits and lack of patience. By the time they’ve been patient enough for the offer to come back, it’s an easy sell.

5 Likes

There wasn’t nothing…

Gotcha. I was experimenting with a rainbow team seeing how many weeks it would take to max them using only this. Guess that’s over now lol

1 Like

@zephyr1 @Rook and… ummm… all the other mods :heart_eyes: I think there’s already a thread for this…

3 Likes

Dang it my bad, obviously didn’t search hard enough.

1 Like

They are using the same strategy for costumes. Only have the chamber available for a limited time so people who would have waited will buy simply because they don’t want to have to wait for it to come around again.

1 Like