No Specie was Harmed during production of this Game

I really do not like the idea of rhinos, cougar/mountain lions and other such animals as “monsters”. I know it’s a game but I think social/cultural responsibility is important. Not fond of killing flamingoes & other wildlife either. Why not stick to fantasy type monsters?.

Mitsuko, Isarnia, Mother North and Santa cause no objections. Right?

3 Likes

Do you want farms to make tofu, too? Come on, if you don’t like killing them, don’t kill them. We’re not supposed to hit kids, either, but if I’m going up against Vela, that little brat is going down…beliii dat!!

5 Likes

Because it’s a game. They are pixels on a screen. I wouldn’t kill a rhino in real life any more than I would kill some guy named Kiril if I met him. There’s always a level of suspension of disbelief in any fantasy war/attack game.

3 Likes

OMG! Please delete this post. This is the most ridiculous waste of Moderator time I’ve ever seen. I apologize to the moderators on the OP’s behalf and that of all of the normal and non-hypersensitive people who don’t need to waste anyone’s time by making a formal request to stop using certain animal features in a virtual piece of art that depicts a representation of a character from the artists imagination. ><

I swear people play this game just so they can complain.

2 Likes

In conclusion, over sensitivity is on top of some people’s mind, like seriously; it’s a game and not animal human rights group. Get with it

A mountain lion killed my family’s dog when I was a kid, and lots of sheep too. It was getting far too close to the farms. Our neighbor got a permit and killed it. There’s a time and place for killing wild animals. We have no reason to believe these animals are endangered in the e&p world. Besides, it bothers me much more that we kill majestic unicorns and harvest their body parts to make battle items, lol.

1 Like

I know, right? I just got done blasting a mammoth, and those are not just endangered, they’re extinct.

2 Likes

Why must we kill funny tofu?
I don’t like kill ducks flying over my fortification…

1 Like

No flying axes were harmed :crazy_face:

1 Like

…that ducks make poo over my tofu…when flies over my fortification

Better arrows…even for Dragon, he make huge poo over my tofu

1 Like

I don’t think we have a problem with it :slightly_smiling_face:

Personally, I’d also happily remove all the ‘normal’ animals. Not for any moral reason, just because it’s nonsensical to the narrative, such as it is.

Anyway, a light-hearted and entertaining version of this exists already

4 Likes

I also heartily dislike killing representations of existing animals. And, fyi I think Santa & Company lowered the level of this game to a joke.
I expect no one has problems with that Sniper game, always appearing in vision, where “ bad guys” are targeted for a good brain shattering.
I am surprised someone diversified their strong holds to produce tofu, besides the boring hams, nicely done, you might have pointed the game out of a monoculture.
You might offer some tomKageburado, he does look constipated all the time

1 Like

I wouldn’t kill a guy named Kiril. I’d probably buy him a beer.

Now, a guy named Karil on the other hand…

1 Like

If you hit him enough times, he’d buy you the beer :wink:

1 Like

I would kill exclusively for food.
Never mix up reality with fiction.
Else I probably was sentenced for 100s of years. :wink:

1 Like

Oh damn. Good point!

smacks Kiril

Hey old man! How about sliding one of those my way? Then we can share stories about our war victories.

1 Like

Yep…a many heroes are vegan and vegetarian right now…So, we must take care about it.
Actually, maybe is not so wrong taking care about no kill real animals…like as I said before, ducks…
Other unreal animals, it’s what it is…unreal.
But no problem at all…E&P need feathers for Hawkmoom,s crow

Cookie Settings