No Sand Event Gem offer?

Maybe you’re right, maybe I am getting old. It would be a good offer though.

I tried to do a quick search, and someone posted about getting such an offer a couple of weeks before Sand Empire last year, but I couldn’t find any posts about it during Sand Empire.

I’ll look some more in the morning to see if I can figure out a definite answer for you. All this was before my time…

3 Likes

Could be an usual offer during challenge event before sand empire.

2 Likes

Thank you Garanwyn. My memory could be wrong but it’d be nice to know.

1 Like

it’s not defending SG, just answering your question in two threads while you refuse to take the answer… I already told you in the other one, you confused sand empire with the first time that Fables were released, they gave 10x200 gems for $1 then (it was June 7th 2018).

1 Like

There are similar threads that suggest the 200 gem offer is also timed around challenge events When do the 99 cents for 200 gem offers appear?

We shall see…

It’s not refusing, it is more how do I know that you know for sure.
If Garanwyn checks and says there wasn’t then that’s an answer that I can accept. But the 1st person that replied to me admitted that he wasn’t even playing last year.

Another proof that the stock x10 was for Grimforest :blush:

1 Like

I just know, I remember very well that I blocked my card that day because of the 10x purchase in rapid succession lol And they did the same thing when Wonderland was released. No seasonal event had this offer ever, only calendars with gems+items.

Whether I’m right or wrong wouldn’t people want such an offer?

Oh I’m sure they would like to get it as daily offer 7 days a week, 365 days a year. But it wouldn’t make much sense during event with calendar. Why let people spend $1 when they can spend $2. I would do it myself as I don’t really need 3* items and take calendar offers only for gems.

I guess some would want. We can imagine a variety of offers (some) people would want, but what’s your point exactly? You can post your idea in the Ideas & Feature Requests category to suggest SGG to introduce such offer.

There’ll be separate gem offers during this event like the Atlantis offer.
No need for the sarcasm of 365 days a year. Its for a challenge event of which there are only four a year.

I have been in the game for more than 2 years and I have only seen those x10 offers of 200 gems, the first time a new challenge event was presented, never in a seasonal event

I don’t know what you’re objective is. There’s such a toxic atmosphere for anybody on here who professes anything less than blind love for the game.
Anybody who buys gems would love it so my point is the basic common sense of wanting cheaper gems.
And yes, I know they’re a business.

Yes there will be players who buy them, yes they are great deal offers for spenders.
But for this seasonal event there are none.
Just deal with it, it will not change.

My objective is I don’t get the point you’re trying to make. Your original post was a complaint about an offer you thought was available during last year’s sand event. When some people pointed out there was no such offer, your argument changed to “there should be such offer”.

So what exactly are we discussing now? That there should be more offers, cheaper gems and so on? I spend about $10 monthly on this game and sure I’d love to see more cheap gems. But do you really think SGG will introduce more offers if we create more topics or posts on the forum?

4 Likes

And what is your objective? You asked if there is $1 offer this event, answer is NO. You say but… but I know there is, I remember there must be! You are presented with evidence that your memory failed you and yet you go on that there should be… I agree, there should, but there isn’t and nothing you or I can do about it.

And how did you draw the line from stating the fact that there is no such offer this event (Atlantis is independent thing) to blind love of SG is beyond me.

3 Likes

OP you‘re the guy spreading toxicity tbh. So many people helped and answered you but all they get is a tag as „SG lovers“…? @zephyr1 maybe you can close this as solved before it gets outta hand…

4 Likes

@DD38
You ever seen Frozen? Maybe you should watch it and ‘let it go’, you’re carrying on like a broken record.

1 Like