No Powers Death Brawl! - who wins

Just vegging in front of the Incredibles…

decisions-3

Here’s the question - just with what they’re standing up in, which Hero walks away from an all-comers brawl?

NO MAGIC. NO MANA. And if you’ve got wings…they have to provide the correct power-to-weight ratio or you’re walking with the rest of us.

I’m going to put this guy out there as an early tip, but I’m willing to be convinced otherwise…

Screenshot_20190303-141951

2 Likes

Just for the sake of conversation, l’m going with the bear.

3 Likes

Good suggestions, but I think a mace of that size is a disadvantage - it’s a bit stubby

Sword+axe > mace for me :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Khagan and Leonidas seem to me about the same. Both tough guys with sword and shield. I think I would give Khagan the edge due to wearing arm protection instead of needlessly flexing.

My champion:

Kageburado has one of the most realistically sized weapons. Even though Azlar is a buff lion, I don’t think he could actually dual wield those cleavers. And I doubt his fur offer a better protection than Kage’s armor

4 Likes

Ah, but his arm protection is liable to slit his own throat if he looks down at his pointy shoes!

Kage is s good choice :+1:

3 Likes

Her shield may be puny, and her sword may be small…

…but she wields her scowl and side eye with deadly force.

9 Likes

“Killing spoon”, incredible hot cauldron and many, many, maaany parts of cloths.
Who need mana when you have porrige?

Sorry, I must :joy:

5 Likes

However, as @rook pointed out with typically perceptive observation

I’m vaguely worried about her boot being unlaced

It’s likely that as she swings the mortal blow, she trips on her own neglected footwear and comes to an untimely end.

6 Likes

In fact, Aife’s boot is unlaced to allow quick access to a Hidden Blade, stolen from a defeated foe, and now used for finishing off her sworn enemies.

2 Likes

I think this guy would win. Good weapon size. Heavy armor.

1 Like

Not a bad shout, however his cloak might prove his Achilles heel (keeping it Greek)…

9Ybgz

4 Likes

Until he thtows it over his opponent’s head!

1 Like

Or uses it to disappear from our very eyes

3 Likes

What about Ares?
Massive full armour, no cape, big sword

1 Like

Do you have a pic of him? I can’t remember what he has

1 Like

Yer, I thought he was just waving his big hand around

Are we excluding heroes alive by magic?

No, but they’re only allowed the physical strengths depicted in the image. The vampires have the equivalent strength of their build, for example, not any super strength based on myth.

Ares has a sword

I think it’s pretty unwieldy though. And that Armor wouldn’t be easy to move in either. If we ignore super strength he’s gonna be crushed by that weight alone.

At least for the 4*s I would go with Rigard
index

5 Likes