No one joining Open alliance (search)

Several updates later and still no progress…

1 Like

This is one of the worst things they did to us. A lot of alliances with max 27/30. Not cool, developers!

1 Like

We were able to pull in two new people from the forums luckily. But we still have an open slot…

1 Like

It seems after an initial interest in this topic , @petri went very quiet. I wonder why?

2 Likes

Thanks for the further feedback, we are investigating possible small improvements to the recommended alliances feature.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Not fair if I can’t spend

There’s nothing to investigate - just increase max 26 to max 28 (or higher like before haha).
And what’s the point of alliance wars 27 vs 27 instead of 30 vs 30?

1 Like

Put it back to how it was. Highest point alliance with any open slot at the top.

2 Likes

That seems the most appropriate setup.

I still haven’t seen the complaint or a rationale for why the change was originally made. Soooo many dead alliances out there have equal chance to be featured on top as an active alliance with only 26… And the dead alliances are featured above all 27+ rosters?

What problem was fixed that justifies this ridiculousness?

2 Likes

As its apparently so difficult for SG to put things back the way they were as everyone here would prefer( or even explain why such a change was made in the first place), I’d like to propose an alternative tongue in cheek solution:

Make the maximum members in an alliance 27 ! I presume that’s only a matter of change one global , in one line of code so just a few minutes work .

((

3 Likes

This stupid Change hurts more with every day, we now have lost two members and are not in a Position to Play the hunting game in Recruiting Chat, we already start to fall off with Titans. :rage:

2 Likes

Any word here? Search is still the same broken one…

See 26 and 80k alliance of randome saerch now ,thats still giving error or benefit oonly few always the same.

We filled out finally and it was several members slogging through the alliance chat and a few actually came here from our forum posts. Still, the search should revert to top score alliance with opening at the top and descending order, like it was before.

2 Likes

All chats turned into recrtuitment rooms because of “the improved search option”. Wow, just great. It was so simple, now it’s hopeless… The originator should be fired immediately.

1 Like

Our alliance dropped down to 26 People the last days. I refreshed half an hour the alliance search, but we never appeared … 26 People alliance, 88k alliance score and nobody can find us. I really don’t know how this search works, it is absolutely random.

This explains something that happened during a reorganization. (absent leader) I set up the new alliance. left a co to send people on. Neither of us were recruiting but both of us picked up a heap of newbies. That’s fine I like helping people along but how did they find us. Really once we were settled we thought we would be looking for experience. Instead I had to put up a cup minimum to slow one star applicants.
I can understand that it was membership levels that did this. But the other positive affect was that we now have a truly world wide alliance. (only one from Europe, AstralAsia is covered :smile: ) The negative affect was that we had to lower titan hits to share the loot then some time zones never saw a titan. All settled now but when we start recruiting again this isn’t going to make it any easier

2 Likes

Ours fills up quickly to 27 - then stops

Doesn’t seem much of an improvement @Petri.

Now returning alliance up to 27 members. Why are alliances with 28 and 29 members still not being included in the search? Or at least Open alliances with 28 and 29 members?

Still no hope for my alliance appearing in the Find Alliance results when we are down a member. :frowning:

1 Like