No new recruits needed

Hi. I am very frustrated with my current alliance. We have repeat absentees from wars and the leaders seem loath to take any action. I am normally between 2400 and 2600 trophies and 6th team is around 2800 with A and B are both around 4000. Always hit Titans and if participating use 6 flags in war. Must admit I am not the best player in the world but a steady one.
Are you still looking for a new member?

1 Like

come knock at the door. I’ll b waiting. we have lots of folks with great information and I’m sure u could add some valuable insight.

1 Like

On my way. Game name is Son of Aragorn.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

See PM. :slight_smile:

@Bonecrusher and @rapcoon looking forward to u joining tomorrow!!! hope u had good wars today

just knock and I’ll b there waiting.

we got room for both.

We did thanks! Joining you alliance now. Game name Bonecrusher as well

good to hear. patiently waiting ur arrival. lol

Just submitted request

Hi, to be able to apply, could you please change cup limits to 1000, i am at 1200 now. I was using weak defense team to easily fill the hero chest .

sure…jump in now. I’ll b at the door

I set my line is as “rapcoon” .
I found you and sent you a message, you could check.

we got 1 spot open for anyone looking for a new fun alliance. take a look at us and if you like what you see. hit me up

destroying 10* rares…just another day for Rhapsody.

come join the fun

we just had 1 spot open up. and we just absolutely obliterated a 11* titan. sounds like a perfect time for you to come join in on the fun. check us out or hit me up on Line.

We are an encouraging and competitive bunch - what are you waiting for? Love for you to join us. Drop @Humongous_Dancer a line on Line or hit reply :wink:

we have 2 open spots for fun active players. if you are interested please take a look, drop me a line or hit me on line. I’ll b patiently awaiting your response!!!

We won our last war through awesome teamwork - you should come and be part of the fun.

Bumpity… Bumpity… Bump…

Still 3 places to complete our Rhapsody.

Screenshot_20190625-155727_Empires

the last titan didnt last long…and tick tick tick while waiting on another. we have 3 open spots. come join in on helping us defeat next titan

War- sand event- sand summons- emblem challenges- and rare titans…seems like a lot of action in the game. come join our fun crew and get in on it. knock on the door, reply or hit me on line. I’ll be waiting.

1 Like