No more very slow mana

Yes but stats are not directly related to a hero’s mana speed. Prior to emblems being released I would agree that Very Slow heros were not that viable. Now, I have maxed my Wolf to tier 13 and has been holding cups better then my other tank options (GM, Aegir mainly).

Whether this is because Wolfy is less seen so players are less familiar with how to take him out, or if he is significantly better with emblems is anyone’s guess but I am really happy with him.

Sure, he may not be that great in raid attack, or any other position on the board then Tank, but imo he is a killer tank.

Druids make very good tanks with emblems. The Druid minion acts basically like a self shield. As you get further and further down the tree the minions pop more often and for more health.

Boss Wolf and Owl are viable, just they aren’t great on attack. They are meant to tank and with emblems they are some of the hardest to kill heroes in the game.

Boss Wolf is much more problematic than Owl to deal with. Boss Wolf casts a riposte that you wanna dispell but yellow is weak on dispell. He also casts a mana gen down debuff on your team that you wanna cleanse with a Vivica ideally. If you 5 stack yellow vs him and the board isn’t great then he could go off and you have no way of getting rid of the riposte.

Boss Wolf is a strong tank at very slow speed. Not weak, strong. Owl isn’t nearly as good but he’s also underrated by some.

1 Like

No matter how many emblems you put on a very slow hero it usually dies before you get a special off plz change it to slow thanks!