No More Orbs of Magic?

Haven’t seen any Orbs of Magic anywhere for nearly 2 months… Is there a limit to how many one can find or did the just “magically” disappear after the last update? No “known issues” on this either…

:sweat_smile: I have 33 orbs of magic and just got another one today, so no

1 Like

Did you pick up the one from Pirates of Corellia last month?

1 Like

Three cameoff of our 8* Titan today

1 Like

If you said 8 months, I’d say you’ve had back luck, but 2 months is normal RNG luck

1 Like

Yep, they were deprecated. We’re not allowed to level holy heroes anymore. Show’s over.

2 Likes

I got all the orbs, but there are no more trap tools or hidden blades.

Nor Arcane Scripts, it seems. Share with the rest of us, will ya? :-p

Just heard the news! Orbs are no longer in the game?! That’s messed up, everyone!

1 Like

If only SG would let me trade those Arcane Scripts for something, I don’t know what they are for, honestly ■■■ are they for?

Recruit hygiene. I just don’t have enough outhouses… :-/

3 Likes

This sounds like the seed of an awesome RCT post. I’ll l be watching for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure about the hidden blades, but I found the cache of trap tools. My villagers have Heard the news and have already started raiding my sock of arcane scripts. I must hide them better… :grin:

1 Like

Alright, I had to search to find out when I need arcane scripts, they just never penetrated my radar since we all apparently have them in abundance.

taking a 5* from 1-2, or 3* 4* from 2-3 we need 3 per ascension, but only yellow or red.

I didn’t know, but now I know I have arcane scripts to ascend 507 yellow or red heroes currently.

Let us convert those scripts, I’ll give 500 for a 3* non-farmable today. 1500 for a 4*.

If it’s 500 for a 3*, it would be like 5000 for a 4*

A few days ago I even got one from a mystic vision. Nothing is impossible…

IMG_20190221_150602

There surely isn’t a limit to specific material, although due to natural randomness of the game one can end up having 68 orbs of magic, whereas he sits on 80 fine gloves, hypothetically :wink: So yeah, orbs are the most rarest 3 :star: mat for me too.

Cookie Settings