No missions to fight

I completed Province 23, and defeated the Dark Over Lord, BIG MISTAKE. Now I have no recruits, and no way to get them. WHY can’t SG allow us to refight missions to continue to to grow our Heros, and craft things like arrows, axes, and oh yea, RECRUITES? I really love playing this game. So, please, find a way to allow continued growth through play, or roll out season 2 all ready.

You can

20 characacacars

Uh, you absolutely can refight missions. It’s probably the most overused mechanic in the game. I hit 8-7 yesterday something like 40 times, got hundreds of recruits. You can too.

4 Likes

okay so am I the only one impressed by the fact he finished the mission without hitting a single province more than once?

8 Likes

I have so many questions about this post… Primarily, how on Earth did you finish the story without even trying to replay a previous Province? And then, how on Earth did you have a team strong enough to do it. Congrats, I guess, that IS impressive…
Now, go experience the true joy that is, ‘farming for materials’…

1 Like

NO, use to refight mission all the time. Just can’t see where I can revist completed missions since I completed Province 23. If it is possible, please enlighten me. I do so want to grow my Heros for wars and Titans.

CAN’T farm arrows and axes without materials, can’t get materials without missions, can’t get to missions after defeating overlords. TEAM… ISARNIA, LIANNA, DELIGHA, JACKEL, FALCON, non of them maxed out.

Are you currently out of World Energy? You should be able to select any Province you want and play whatever level you want. Screenshot maybe? Very confusing…the game doesn’t stop at 23:11.

NO, plenty of World Energy, just can’t find the missions link.

Go to the MAP. Scroll around. Pick a Province. Pick a level. Win. Profit.
Honestly didn’t even know/remember that you can progress using the Mission icon. Rarely/never look at it.

2 Likes

AH, at the bottom left of your main screen where you upgrade buildings. There is a link called Map. Use that.

2 Likes

THE MAP!!! OF COURSE THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU, I feel so dumb right now, and me with a college degree and all. But then, that is why we have a forum. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I just wish we could be sitting next to him when he discovers this… Harps playing…angels singing, ‘Its a brand new World’… So good.
Probably similar to how I felt when I realized WAY too late in the game that Supers weren’t affected by color.

4 Likes

There must have been a similar moment here when a couple newish members of my alliance discovered that you could target specials onto a specific opponent!!!

2 Likes

It’s the simple things… :wink:

I know how that one feels… turned raiding from ‘hate it to pieces’ to ‘actually tolerable’ for me.

I found my master. Please teach me.

We all have blind spots, but this thread was so funny. Glad you got the answer and it worked out. It sounded like you smashed the dark lord with Derric and Brand!!!

1 Like