No luck in pulls 20k gone

They should offer more than what they do for the pricing they want. They only helping a small 5% of the big spenders on this game. The small guy who cant afford to spend $100 on this game will never get anything of good value so hes better off looking for a new game. I hear people complain $2000 , $2500, how many people really have this amount of money to continue to gamble with?

Your right people will complain about getting the free trainable 5* heroes. So either they need to put the HOTM /Seasonal into the free game TC20s or they need to take them out of the purchasing. And I can see more problems with people complaining if they go free because people who spend will want a little edge.

2 Likes

But this is where you’re wrong. There are lots of people posting every month about how their single token brought a great hero, or their one 10x handed them two 5* and the HOTM.

Suppose instead that you could just buy heroes. F2P and C2P players will never fork over the cash for such a purchase—as I’ve said upthread (?or somewhere recently) an event 5* would probably carry a 4-digit price tag to keep SGG taking in the same revenue.

Suppose instead there’s a guarantee; after say 30 pulls, if you have no 5* from the results, you get one. I believe that SGG has a target “flow” rate for 5* heroes per dollar. If you add the guaranteed 5*, then the flow of heroes will go up, and so there must be a corresponding decrease in the base chance of pulling 5* to offset the guarantee—or an increase in the gem cost. Atlantis pulls cost 50 gems more but have a guaranteed rare mat every 10 pulls. Either change hurts low-spenders.

1 Like

Did you mean last month December or last month November? Inari was not available in the last Atlantis portal. Just making sure you are not upset over an impossibility.

A good example of someone Wu has done quite well in 12 months, spending $277 in total over the year:

Trying to get a particular hero can be very costly. Going with the flow, grinding hard, and taking advantage of luck seems to produce more enjoy,ent for most players.

Good advice going into the New Year!

Wad mate,I’m fully agree with Yaa. I’m happy for a lads which doesn’t spend so much cash like but all of Us known no pay no gain ,All online games which I used to play in the past if You was spending the cash You will get more -premium accounts,super trucks ,tanks cards etc like, here isn’t .

Kerridoc as You says if We will get a chance to buy a card in common sense way will be p2w ,mate all of these games are design for it,and always adults which wanna get more and more and be few steps ahead pumping the money like.

That’s why We would like increase Our chances to get hotm and special cards,for instance pulling silver tokens and troops shall be around 1% for a hotm for a lads and lassies which don’t wanna pump the cash.

I hope so Lab will solve missing mats for ascension as well like,because for me offers like calendar shall be permanently in the shop ,if You will need 6 mystic rings or something else You shall be able to get them for a cash.
Brgds

Kerridoc mate that’s shall be more simple to get a particular hero as far as You aware,if You playing more than year mate ,You just fishing particular cards not all of them ,so will be great to see 10% to get them and be happy use them in Our teams on pvp wars etc,Anyway a lot of lads and lassie will chase all the time for something new to build up good and stronger teams .

Spent 18k gems for Kage & didn’t have it nether.

Happens. Game of summoning.

Every penny you put in the game, you accept to lose it. That’s how it works.

3 Likes

Don’t I know it! Summonses are for me mostly an exercise in frustration. There are very few cards that add any value to my deck. The first two Atlantis months were fun because there were all these new toys. This month my shopping list for Atlantis read in full: Kageburado, Mitsuko, Evelyn. Aside from the happy accident of Athena#2, every other card was destined to be a feeder (okay, actually I kept an Elena because I’ve never drawn Elena before; unlikely to ever level her, though). Those were some expensive snacks for my trainees!

2 Likes

i shared your shopping list and i got Evelyn #2 and 3 and athena #2. Well, there’s always another Atlantis…

1 Like

Atlantis is really just a high-end sushi buffet, if you think about it. Now, who wants some Mok-Arr rolls?

2 Likes

I dont know why people keep spending money with this game and big bucks at that!!!
The system in place is totally unfair (random or not) and throwing money at something hoping that it will give you something better than what you have is imo a waste of money.

I just dont understand people with their money.

Hi Salve i dont even want to tell U, about my 45k and dont get it Aegir …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.