No heroes / troops

Hi, I’ve played several stages on Atlantis and when it comes to Heroes & Troops, it always stays like this.

I know we had a message: no heroes / troops found or similar.

Edit: Seems like the bug is not showing which troops I found (my hero roster is full)

1 Like

If your hero roster is full, you won’t get any 1/2* hero feeders from farming AR stages.

Feeder troops should still appear if you get lucky.

1 Like

So that means he actually was rewarded feeders but since his roster is full, they are hidden, and the “nothing found” message is not displayed either.

Looks like a tiny UI only issue. Would be better if the game displayed a message though. At least the “nothing found” message but could be another message like “roster full” or even actually display the heroes but grayed out or with a big red cross on top of them, with off course a tooltip explaining the situation when clicked on.

2 Likes

Same thing as this in S5 today. Not been tracking fully but noticed a few times today when completing a level it had the no heroes/troops found message.

Went to check my roster incase I was full but hadn’t noticed. Still space though.

Completed next level. Same message.

As you can see from the s/s no issue with too many recruits in houses either.

@Dudeious.Maximus @PlayForFun if you get a chance can you ask staff about it. Seems weird for there to be levels where no heroes/troops as a reward?

1 Like

I get this a fair bit when I am farming too. Isn’t this normal ?

Those freebie feeders are akin to getting EHT or ETT in RT loot, to me. Yes or No type of logic.

I don’t farm a huge amount but can’t remember seeing outside of when my roster is full. it has happened a lot today though

I farm daily. This is rather normal for me. Disappointing but normal.

Hmm in that case maybe not as required, does have the feel of being a bit off though

Maybe it’s just a “low luck day for freebies” today for you.

Bit unsure on what yah want me to ask them :rofl: everytime you play a stage sometimes you get heros or troops or both.

1 Like

It was more that there were quite a number of stages where ther was neither heroes nor troops.

Blackzed says this is common though so might not be anything.

1 Like

Say during AR ill play the same stage over and over and over again and then again :wink: i dont the same out come with heros troops its random .
(id rather have troops then heros but there yah go) .

1 Like

Yeah I only farm P15-9N during AR. Ad nauseum.

Those freebies are erratic. And I can have a dry patch for maybe 5/6 (don’t really monitor) before those freebies resurface.

I wonder about the odds for these freebies though.

1 Like

Best way to test is during AR or VF when you are churning a certain stage. Note the frequency then.

I do believe @BarryWuzHere guides to have troops and heros best stages to farm in …:+1:

1 Like

Troops and heroes are optional rewards, unlike ham, iron and recruits.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.