No Gems recieved

Just bought 2 lots of gems but didnt recieve them although money deducted from my account. Tried again and it says you alread own this item, when there are meant 5 in stock. Please assist.

Hi, same problem here. Tried it three times, only got diamonds once.

I have sort of the same issue. Two purchases with no gems but the money was still deducted. After that I could buy the 5 stack in total, but I had to pay 7 times for them.

Такая же проблема, деньги списали 5 раз, кристаллы пришли 2 раза!

[SOLUTION] If you are unable to make a purchase, please try these troubleshooting tips:

Android:

Payment method greyed out / “not eligible”

1. If you are trying to pay with a credit/debit card, check the expiration date & billing address:
  • Sign into payments.google.com
  • In the left hand navigation, select “Payment Methods”
  • Check the card’s expiration date and billing address
  1. Check if the billing country and the legal country at payments.google.com match
  • Sign into payments.google.com
  • In the left hand navigation, select “Payment Methods”
  • Check the payment methods’ billing country
  • In the top right corner, click on the “gear” icon to access the “Settings” page
  • Check the legal country
  1. Try a different payment method

Payment method is declined by card issuer or carrier (usually “Payment method declined” error triggered):

Contact card issuer or carrier OR try a different payment method

Apple:

Make sure to configure device settings prior to making your order.

Please make sure you have enabled the in-app purchases (Settings > General > Restrictions)

1. Log out of your Apple ID and Log back in
  2. Go to the App Store and read through and Accept the Terms & Conditions if you Agree to them
  3. Reboot your Device

If Your Purchase Has Not Arrived

Please do not attempt to make the purchase again!

Please restart the game to enable a fresh connection to the server. If purchase does not get completed but the amount is deducted from your bank account, rest assured that the amount will be credited back to your account within 48 hours.

Please visit our Support page for further information.

Be careful not to share any screenshots with personal information, such as account details or billing/banking credentials

Same mistake I have paid and I haven’t received gems. Give money back or my gems. Of not I will put a reclamation in paypal. Thanks

I did the same thing twice today without receiving my gems but tried again a few minutes ago hmm I got 200 this time but how do I get the 400 I was charged for and didn’t receive??

I have same issue. The money has been taken from my account. It is not an issue from the payment side. It is an issue from the game that has not delivered the gems and items.

The entire purchase process is controlled by Google and Apple, there is no issue in the game that would cause purchases not to be applied.

If you have not received a purchase, please enable a fresh connection to the server. There is no need to try purchasing the same item again - it should arrive soon.

For further information, please visit our Support page:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003892065-I-didn-t-get-my-order-

Thankyou, gems were recieved, just took 24hrs which was annoying as i couldnt have a long amount of time to try and get guinevere

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.