No Gems after Purchase

I just purchased 2 19.99 gem purchases and did not receive my gems. It was in the store not more than a minute or so ago possibly 8:51 pm EST.

This had never happened to me before.

This might help:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003892065-I-didn-t-get-my-order-

1 Like

Thanks, Rook. I restarted and no gems. I checked my email and there wasn’t a purchase through Apple, so I think i’m Safe in saying this is a non-issue for me. I made the % purchase and it went through just fine. Phone glitch; not game glitch.

1 Like

FYI: I took my phone to the Apple Store, on Saturday 11/25/17 to determine if it were faulty. It was, as it didn’t pass the diagnostics check. Apple traded that phone iPhone 6, for a new iPhone 8. No glitches now.

1 Like

I purchased gems and got a error message that told me the purchase wasn’t able to be made and to try again later. I waited and tried the purchase again with the same results. At that time nothing was posted to my account so I assumed that it never went through. I tried a 3rd time and still no gems but my account was finally charged for all 3 purchases and I have not received any gems. I already tried rebooting the game and still nothing.

Same to me this morning but on 30day pass, tried it twice, got charge on my credit card twice, but got nothing. Already sent a notice. Still nothing happened.

Sometimes what looks like a charge on a credit card is actually an authorization.

When someone tries to make a purchase on a credit card, banks reserve the funds for the transaction, and if something goes wrong with the transaction so it can’t be finalised, the authorization keeps that reserved money blocked for a period depending on the bank until their system concludes the transaction won’t be completed. Until the authorization expires this can look like an actual charge which vanishes later on.

I don’t know if that’s what’s happening here, and folks would need to check with their banks to determine if that’s what has actually happened rather than erroneous extra charges, but it’s a possible transaction error that I’ve seen happen before.

If you are on Android, there is currently a known issue. We are investigating this. It seems there might be a known issue with purchases from Google Play’s side.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007094614--KNOWN-ISSUE-17-July-Android-Purchases-Not-Delivered

Thank you. Yes it is an android phone.

1 Like

Hi,

If this is known issue on Android maybe send in game message to all players to wait with purchase till Google has solved this?
Not all players check the forum :wink:

2 Likes

Hello, I just made a purchase today for gems. I bought the $4.99 package. The item I bought didn’t show up on my account but I did receive an email receipt from Google play notifing me the transaction was completed.

I’ve just spent 2.99 euro for offer and i don’t reciev nothing. 200 gems and over stuff. RESOLVE BUG THERY QUICKLY PLEASE

@Jordorehab, @Nessuno purchases can take a while to fully process

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001460673-I-didn-t-get-my-gems-

Hello! 14.03.2019 was made the purchase of gems. The money from the card was removed but the crystals never received. Twice turned to support from the game menu - no help.
5 days have passed already! Pleasy help me to solve this problem!
System: android.

If you’ve submitted a support ticket, there’s really nothing else that can be done. The forum is mostly other players like yourself, and the SG staff on the forum don’t deal with individual account issues.

Did you make sure to mention in your tickets that it’s been more than 24h since the purchase?

Yes! I also attach a screenshot with purchase information.

If they haven’t answered you yet, I’m afraid the only thing to do is to be patient. I know it can be really frustrating to submit a ticket and have to wait that long for an answer.

Google Translation by @zephyr1:

Hello! I bought crystals and a gold token for the stock (03.03.2019-24.03.2019). Payment is made, but there are no crystals. What to do?

Original

Привет! Я купила кристаллы и золотой жетон по акции (23.03.2019-24.03.2019). Платёж совершён, но кристаллов так и нет. Что делать?

@Kiriot Hi! This Support article might help:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003892065-I-didn-t-get-my-order-

Please note that the official language of the Forum is English. You’re welcome to post in Russian in #foreign-languages, but for the main areas of the Forum please just translate to English first. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Still nothing! No help!