No fine gloves

@JonahTheBard Rare quests seem to drop every week to ten days on average, potentially any time except immediately before or during the monthly challenge event so they don’t overlap.

1 Like

So, those gloves can be farmed twice per year or such…

1 Like

The Farholme Pass quest (the one with the Fine Gloves) has happened 4 time so far in 2018

7/28, 5/25, 3/31, 1/2 - So it looks like this one pops up roughly every 2 months.

About two months I was in dire need of fine gloves only had like 2 in 3 months of my gameplay and now in just 45 days I got 8 fine gloves, it’s all RNG gone too far.

No, if you’re looking for a particular item, it’s that one set every couple months, not twice a year. Look at the graphic I posted and assume one rare quest every 8-10 days. :slight_smile:

Remember, this is only one source of ascension materials in the game, there are others.

2 Likes

Gloves just arrived like crazy lately, sorry for cmpalinig and overreacting, ty!

Complaining*:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

To edit a previous post, click the three dots at the bottom of your post, then click the pencil. Glad the gloves are dropping for you! :slight_smile:

I’m “sure” this thread helped so that SG throwed gloves in our direction. I have 9 at the moment :joy::+1:

Well then let me add my comment about my glove shortage. My heros have cold hands and could use some please.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Crud. Need gloves and shields… feels hopeless to ascend my 5* hero >8(

1 Like

I can’t get any gloves as well. I only had 1 since I started playing and I used it. Now I am looking for 2 more and I can’t seem to find any. I have been reading forums like crazy but none has a suggestion or clue where they drop from. Some say that they drop from titans. Well I have been killing titans like crazy but no luck.
Can’t we have like a proper response from the devs?

1 Like

We’re approaching mount umber…next Farholme pass has gloves. Probably in about a month.

1 Like

Can you share your good fortune with me please? I still await any gloves :frowning:

1 Like

I understand it can take a great deal of time to implement a new feature.

It could be great to set up a trade/auction system for players to sell & obtain items that would be better used by others.

DEVS: Be wary of game balance issues. Without seeing you data, I can’t even begin to guess how much more quickly the average player will advance through the game. IF this is implemented, be ready to launch a new expansion/harder difficulty for top ranked & high mid ranked players in case the trading frenzy boosts sales of paid players looking to get more items on the exchange/auctuon/trade page which leads to more players leveling up more quickly than you have currently experienced.

Зачем мне 20! Компасов и ни одних перчаток. Вы только за деньги навязывает купить. Это подло! За такие подлости не дам вам ни копейки, жлобье.

I have this problem for over 2 Months now. I payed easily 20€ in this ■■■■■■■ game and I am totally stuck because of that. I think of uninstalling. Please fix this! Its just really disappointing and dismotivating.

You will have to learn this lesson as everybody else before, if you can’t find the patience to wait for gloves, what are your plans when waiting for tonics, darts etc?

1 Like

Closing this thread as it has been inactive for a LONGGGGG time…

For locations where you can get Gloves for FREE: