No Epic Troop Token or Epic Hero Token in the Last Month / Fewer Epic Tokens Lately / Drop Rate for Epic Tokens Decreasing / Did you get any Epic Tokens lately? / Epic Tokens Gone/Missing [MASTER]

I just got another one in my Diamond Raid Chest. That makes 11 in 8 weeks for me.

I’m stockpiling them, probably for Sand Empire.

I’ve had 9 since I started stockpiling in December, 6 left.
(&Yes, the 3 I spent were lucky :))

Thanks for all the replies, it seems im just extremely unlucky!

1 Like

I think their rarity is comparable to 4* ascension mats (any, not a specific one) and titan flasks. I probably got about 5 drops since the end of Christmas challenge. Together with those from events and the ones that came in with the offers, I accumulated 15 so far this year.

My last 5 colour chest total only given 1 troop token… Just finished 1 Red colour chest again given 3 silver petty token… Token are past tense! No hope is best heartache cure!! SG please be more generous!! My heart is totally broken!!

I have not seen one in I do not know how long. I think when they had two year anniversary. Not for monsters or heros . Not for titans and nit for 5 titans
I get summons but no epic
Has anyone noticed a decrease or is it me ?

I went through a dry spell, but it has picked up again. About 5 a month for the last 4 months. If you had asked the same question about 6 month ago I would have agreed with you.

1 Like

I can’t get one to save my life. I get epic troop like they’re silver tokens but I really don’t care about them I have all the troops I want.

I was actually just about to post a question about this myself.

About 2 months ago I noticed I hadn’t received one in quite some time, so I began tracking loot drops from titan chests, raid chests, element chests, regular chests, etc.

I receive Epic TROOP tokens pretty regularly, but in the 2 months I’ve been tracking, not one single Epic Hero token other than one single token from a special event. And mind you, this absence of tokens was noticeable for quite some time before I started logging the token drops.

I wonder if there is any correlation between this and the uptick in ads wanting me to BUY tokens… hmmm.

Since December I have recieved about 5 EHT a month including all events and I finish all events.

If you had asked me last Novembr I would have agreed that there were less EHT around.

RNG at work.

I was convinced that they had been seriously nerfed, but the last month or two I’ve seen quite a few. Random :slight_smile:

Still waiting
:smiley:
Tons of summons but no EHT

Over the life of me playing the game, EHT’s have always been few and far between for me. Since Jan 1, so 4 months, I’ve gotten 8. That includes all drops, event rewards, etc. I think I got two from the most recent Rare/Epic/Legendary event thingy. I get ETT’s like they are giving them away.

1 Like

Is it just me, or have the devs basically eliminated epic hero tokens from the game unless you’re willing to pay for them or happen to win special events?

They used to drop pretty frequently with monster and titan chests. I haven’t received one since March (maybe even far longer – that’s just when I noticed I hadn’t been getting them and started keeping track). I still get Epic Troop tokens now and again, but no Hero tokens. Along the same lines, I feel like the special element monster chests have basically vanished, too. I haven’t had one of those come up in I can’t remember how long.

Has there been any kind of official word on scaling them back? Because there’s “random” and then there’s “ridiculous.”

(I should note, I’m a fairly active player, so I fill chests regularly, participate in special events, and my alliance does a pretty decent job on titans – so it’s not like a lack of opportunity due to limited play.)

1 Like

No, but it’s a frequent complaint that the randomness of them leads to dry spell periods.

1 Like

Actually, check out the Mystic Vision thread… Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

Epic hero tokens can be found there at times if you just believe :wink:

Here’s my log for the month of May on tokens from all free sources. EHT are just not that common a drop, so they’re easy to go through a dry spell on.

4 Likes

@Garanwyn, using data to support your hypothesis surely is against forum rules? We can’t argue with facts, but we still need something / someone to blame! :wink:

2 Likes

Personally, I blame @zephyr1. He stole all the EHT and has been hoarding them. That’s why there are none left for the rest of us.

2 Likes

What star titans are you fighting? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like