No Drama, Just Loot!

Twilights Bastion is a fun, casual alliance that still manages to kill titans and win wars. Come join our casual gamer family,

4 Likes

Ha! 9*? more!
Seriously, it’s very rare to find an active and casual alliance, where titans and wars can be won in a fun and no-stress way. Come and see!

2 Likes

Good luck you guys! I love this alliance model. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Rook!
:pray:

It’s true! We’ve moved up to lower level 9s just since I made the flyer. We can definitely go higher!

1 Like

1 Like

I joined Twilights Bastion a lil over 2 months ago - and it’s been awesome. The alliance hits hard on titans and wars - but more importantly everyone is chill and having fun!

2 Likes

I like your name ID! Good luck!

1 Like

Just a reminder that we’re still looking to fill a few slots! Stop by for a little or a long time to check us out. Any of us is happy to answer questions.

We have a few slots to fill after this week’s sweep so come check us out! A nice, supportive group that still kills titans and wins wars. We’re chatty on line and in chat (but if you’re the strong silent type that’s fine too). I’m goofey4 on line if you have questions.

Congrats to the new alliance members who recently joined! It’s great having you =)

2 Likes

As @fight_happy says we gained a few new members last week and immediately moved up to successfully killing 9*s. We have a few spots for like-minded players who want to have fun, kill the titan, and win the war. We’re active on chat and line, though you don’t have to be if you don’t want the camaraderie. I’m goofey4 on Line if you have questions. Same on Discord. No drama, just loot!