No charge reroll

EDITS: IN BOLD: The original wording is preserved in the thread in post that are not mine. This is not revisionism.

That is a completely not the best idea IMO. How is that ever going to work? You cannot have a system that gives you opponents that you can beat ALL the time AND not expect to be crucified in attacks from the same minded people up the line? Surely you can see that?

And to address NPNKY below. I realise this now! I have been off hunting Plant Girl! (Telluria) and her unpleasant companion Vela (unpleasant combo when you get a bad board) for hours now in order to clarify my thinking and I’m still not on board with the idea of opting out of something I just happen not to like!strong text

1 Like

I think you are missing the point here, @sft1965. @BFD never said they were tired of losing. They are tired of facing Telluria tanks. And I get that. In my last 12 raids, 10 of them had Telly tanks. It gets old. And that’s with winning around 70% against her.

I don’t think there’s any chance the developers will give us free rerolls, but I certainly wouldn’t complain about a change to the algorithm to prevent the same tank from appearing more than a couple times in a row.

3 Likes

Exactly. I never said I cant beat Tell. In fact I beat him at around 70-75%. Just as you say I’m tired of seeing him. I miss Guin…:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Whether he said that or not, this idea will effectively cause that to happen. Everyone can just keep rerolling till they find an easy target that they can beat 100%.

2 Likes

You can reroll for free but time consuming.

1 Like

Yes some would take advantage and reroll until they found someone they could beat. However that would put them artificially in a higher raid tier and folks would take advantage and raid them as well knocking back down where they belong therefore balancing it out. If you still don’t like that idea then go with my second suggestion and rewrite the algorithm so the same tank doesn’t appear 15 times in row. Fighting the same tank over and over is boring and when the game becomes boring people stop playing.

1 Like

How do you reroll for free?

1 Like

Okay, it sounded rude, but the intent behind it was: “how would that ever work?” For someone to gain a potential ‘benefit’ someone wears a ‘cost’!! People constantly have ideas that would improve gameplay “for them”. They just rarely apply universally.

How would this not apply universally? It would in fact improve game for everyone as everyone would have the same opportunity to take full advantage of it. Is it perfect? No. What in this game is perfect? Is it better than the current system where you reroll the same tank 15-20 straight times? Absolutely yes. Again I don’t have a problem with paying to reroll but when someone rerolls its for a specific reason. Many times because they don’t want to face a particular tank for any number of reasons. In this case it’s because I’m bored with constantly fighting Tell tanks and would like a little variety. That shouldn’t cost me 22,000-33,000 hams each flag.

When you revenge, find somebody who is online. Then you can’t attack him and you get option to reroll. For free. Repeat till you’re satisfied.

6 Likes

Its kinda the same in the lower too as all it is kash n boril tanks from what I remember. As climbing up it even gets boring and repetitive. Then you get higher but its the same over and over again.

1 Like

Guys please remain on topic… posts were removed due to breaches of the Forum Rules & as off topic. The rules specificaly:

3 Likes

Thanks! How after 2 years did I not know that? :joy:

@BFD, you have my sincere apology! Mostly people ignore me so this is a surprise! I really am sorry!

1 Like

It’s all good! No need to apologize for speaking your mind! I always enjoy a good debate/discussion, that is after all how we learn and move forward.

2 Likes

I am so limited! That took more than a minute to make sense! That never even occurred to me. If they are online I have always moved on to the next rather than selecting re-roll. Stupid me.

Yeah me too. That is good info.

1 Like

Well of course it only works if you happen to be lucky enough to have a revenge in your tower that is online, which is seldom as it turns out. Still getting 15-20 Tells in a row. Its to the point I don’t care about filling the raid chest anymore, their usually garbage anyway, and will completely stop raiding. Apparently from the lack of response from anyone at SG they couldn’t care less, so why should I. About ready to delete this game anyway just as many of the top players have because SG couldn’t care less about us, only our money.

I got 3 in a row earlier which is unusual but not without precedent.

My reason for free rerolls is that while I am in platinum, I keep getting matched with diamond, and a much stronger team. Sometimes I try, but usually I lose when I do. I accept those that are somewhat higher than me but just losing a lot due to mismatching is upsetting, especially when you are trying to get stronger.

1 Like