No buy option on new 500 gem packet-LEAVING THIS UP FOR OTHERS: JUST UPDATE THE GAME AND IT FIXES IT

Drove to the store to put money in my card to buy some gems and then there isn’t a buy option for this new packet

Someone get back to me on this? Is anyone else having this problem/glitch??

1 Like

Is the 500gems in the green bar unclickable?

Yes. Ugh… 20 characters but yes, you can click till your fingers bleed

I dont have enough gems to buy it, but when i click it tells me to go to gem store. I will add gems in a little bit and get back to ya if no one else does. See if it’s just u or not

If you wanna LINE me at bobbiearnold I can show you a video

And here I go tagging @Petri because he’s the only one staff I know.

Try force quitting the app then coming back to it. That’s helped some folk in the past…Or get the new update, I think was released today, although, can’t guarantee that offer will still be there…

1 Like

Thanks @Wormwood it was the update I needed and it fixed it but there’s no way I’m paying 500 gens for a cape. I thought it was gonna be $5 for 500 gems plus a cape. Not worth it. Appreciate the help hun!

1 Like

Lol, there’s a whole other thread just for that same thing, too expensive…But glad you’re up and running again…

1 Like

Yeah I saw that. Looked around cuz I didn’t wanna double post a glitch but I guess I should have read the whole thing. I have 17 capes now. I’m gooooood!

Gawd ! how I wish we could trade…

Trade u for tonics and shirldsshields!

Imagine that…I’ll be taking some of those hidden blades off our hands as well C.Kestrel is in desperate need… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

done!

I’m rolling here…Lovely inventory…

I buy all the packets. Zero wants muh blades! Muah ha haaaaaaa

The ascension packs ? Those don’t include blades though right ? I buy some too from time to time…
I don’t blame him, I could use about 10 or 12 myself…How’d you get so many ?

1 Like

I dunno. Been playing since September

1 Like

Nice stash Bobbie but mine is bigger lol. Playing since June

1 Like

Show off! Lol. …20 characters…

1 Like

Cookie Settings