[No Bug -- Working as Intended] Raffaele's Conditional 50% Healing ability not affected by Deep Wounds (E.g. Sand Empire, Perseus - Arman’s -50%) nor Vampirism (e.g. Victor, Valeria) -- [Staff Quote in Post 12]

It works as intendend as already explained by SG staff before.

Among all the bad thing about raffaelle (ridiculous innate ability, slow mana, and become one of the mocked and unloved heroes), only bring to 50% despite all the ailment is his good point.

Moderator please close this thread immediately. Enough all the negativity.

Note: i’m raff owner :nerd_face:

1 Like

Using your logic, hero with ailment from Gafar cannot revive with 1 HP.

Literally see the comment marked as the “solution”

Here

Thank you for quick reply.
I saw this comment. In this topic were mentioned only characters with blocking healing with percentage less than 100. So I predicted this comment was about them.

The OP title specicifically stats “sand empire” in general and “perseus” specifically.

Vandas health steal was applied to Raff but stole 0 from the healing. Though according to Raff cleanse comes after the 50% - Vanda steals 0% of that up to 50%

Screenshot_20201222_093420_com.smallgiantgames.empires|230x500

This is standard for Raffaele. Vanda does not affect the initial increase back to 50% of health in the same way as it isnt affected by the morlovia heroes, Perseus, etc.

I think it is due to the wording as it is not written as a % heal. In the same way the initial back to 50 is unaffected by troops or the likes of Triton healing boost.

The steal would take effect on the HoT aspect (cant remember if Vanda’s version is undispellable or if Raf would cleanse that).

2 Likes

Thank you, kind of get it

I battled a Raffaele with my Perseus tonight. Perseus fired at Raffaele. 100% decrease in healing. In other words, the target should not be able to heal. Raffaele fired his special right after. Raffaele was able heal himself up to 50%. The heal over time had no effect, but that was expected. I don’t think the first part of Raffaele’s special is meant to bypass no healing/ partial healing status ailments. I think it’s a bug?

It isn’t a bug, the 50% healing cannot be affected by any healing debuffs. Only thing that does effect it that I’m aware of is bloody tournaments

2 Likes

See here. It behaves as intended.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Bug - Raffaele Heal to 50% & Fiends

I just fought him and in my case part of the healing over time also worked although he had been hit by Perseus.

It seems the 10% of the family bonus…