NO BUG! Just on Tier 2 of the Valor challenge --- daily challenge counter not working

Yep. It is a bit confusing. But take a look at the title of that one. You are already at # 2 meaning you’ve finished the first ‘complete tasks’

Thank you. I didn’t read carefully. Maybe the 1st one completed too fast

2 Likes

I have learned not to complain on this format, but this needs to be made clearer somehow. JMO

Same here, please explain

In the new path of valor i’ve completed the three daily challenges but in the Valor Challenge of completing daily challenges only shows two.
This happened 4 hours ago, in versión 30.0.2 built 1300

1 Like

It is not a bug as you are at tier 2.
The first tier needs 1 daily challenge, while the second tier needs 3.
So after 3 completed challanges you are at tier 2, progress: 2 of 3.

It is also noted by others:

2 Likes

Belatedly, welcome to the forum.
The search tool :mag: is really handy to find answers before posting a question.

3 Likes

On 4th path of valor. When you complete the 3 dailys it only gives you credit below for 2 … please fix. Or am I doing something wrong ?

2 Likes

You have already completed task I (which was complete 1 daily challenge), the current one is II.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I am having the same issue. So this is not a bug? It has me confused.

1 Like

You are correct, this is NOT a bug… :confounded:

*If you finished the first daily challenge you completed challenge Tier I
*the next two daily challenges count towards challenge Tier II which requires you to complete 3 daily challenges.

See @D_DI screenshot above :arrow_double_up:

4 Likes

So many users got confused about this… :sweat_smile:
I did too :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

All; NO BUGS HERE!

3 Likes

The POV challenge of completing 3/3 daily challenges is showing 2/3 credit while I’ve completed all challenges.

Finished the daily challenge but only got credit for 2

Yes you did

I’ve completed the three daily challenges but in the Valor Challenge of completing daily challenges only shows two completed.
Screenshot_20200803-173937

That’s because points were awarded already for completing 1 Daily Valor Challenge. If you completed all three, it will show 2/3 for stage 2.