No boss wave announcement sound

There is no boss wave’s unique sound when the boss wave start in Styx tower.

5 Likes

Not just boss sound, but there is no announcement of the boss wave. That screwed up my pacing at times

4 Likes

I had to keep checking the wave counter … Thank goodness for that!

2 Likes

I play with no sound so didn’t notice the lack of the boss wave sound effect but I definitely noticed the missing boss wave announcement indeed. And that’s really disturbing.

@PlayForFun just an UI/UX issue, nothing game breaking but still pretty annoying for the user.

2 Likes

I have asked Staff to check it out.

2 Likes

There is also no wave announcement (other than boss wave) for floors with more than 2 waves.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reports, we’ll investigate this issue here!

2 Likes

I just found that there is no boss wave sound in the Challenge Festival as well.

2 Likes

@Petri please look at this latest post too.

1 Like

Fixed in the latest beta build, it should come live with v52.

2 Likes

@PlayForFun can you notify staff to double check their fix? I have the wave warnings no problem on the Alliance Quest but been playing Season V a bit and wave warnings (including the boss one) are gone there.
So they might have fixed it one side but broke it on the other again…

2 Likes

Every event is like this now. Challenge festival, towers, and now this alliance quest.

2 Likes

Oh, that is funny. I have no idea why when they fixed one, another one broke :rofl:.

OK so it’s not just me.
@Petri the bug is still present.

EDIT: just like in season V yesterday, all wave warnings are definitely gone in season III as well.

2 Likes

I have asked Staff to look at this.

1 Like

We are investigating this here, thank you for the report!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.